The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Appirition
I've had shoes on for maybe 2 hours today. Rest of the time they've been off. It feels so much nicer and more comfortable

Did you go anywhere without them? 😂😊
I have when I was at school a few times.

On that note we even had to take our shoes for assembly, because it was in in the Sports Hall or Gym (where ordinary shoes were not allowed), although we could still keep our socks on.
Original post by CletusPotter
I have when I was at school a few times.

On that note we even had to take our shoes for assembly, because it was in in the Sports Hall or Gym (where ordinary shoes were not allowed), although we could still keep our socks on.

That's quite cool! Did anyone ever go barefoot?
how do you mean ordinary?
Original post by Anonymous
That's quite cool! Did anyone ever go barefoot?
how do you mean ordinary?

1) Yes a few people did, presumably because they weren't wearing socks or tights. That said the staff kept their shoes on.
2) I mean school shoes, which have marking soles. As a result no shoes were allowed at all.
1) Yes a few people did, presumably because they weren't wearing socks or tights. That said the staff kept their shoes on.
2) I mean school shoes, which have marking soles. As a result no shoes were allowed at all.

ah right okay cool :smile:
How come?
Bare feet are compulsory in Drama and some parts of PE :smile:😂

Bare feet were never compulsory for us in drama, can't see why they would be?!
If you were in my classroom and you took off your shoes, you finna hear me inhaling dat cheese. I do it so nobody else has to bare the smell cause I’m a real one 💯

Creep

You assemblies must have taken ages if all of you had to take your shoes off and then put them on again (unless your school was tiny). Also, how come the staff were so special?!
Original post by black tea
Bare feet were never compulsory for us in drama, can't see why they would be?!

Creep

You assemblies must have taken ages if all of you had to take your shoes off and then put them on again (unless your school was tiny). Also, how come the staff were so special?!

Oddly enough they didn't, my high school wasn't tiny either. At the time it had about 800 students on roll in total. I honestly don't know.
under the table, yes. sometimes
Me too, it was just comfier that way:smile:
People who take their shoes off in public knock me a bit sick

Spoiler

Original post by amy14081263
Me too, it was just comfier that way:smile:

Who are you replying to / what do you mean by this?
Original post by black tea
Creep

Defo. It's a nasty and insensitive remark from a horrible person (almost certainly a man)! :rolleyes:

I wonder what he has against people just wanting to be comfortable? It's perfectly natural if your feet are hot to remove your shoes, even if they're a bit stinky! Personally, I like seeing people relaxing and feeling chilled, and going barefoot is part of that, so as far as I'm concerned, FREE THOSE FEET PEOPLE, lol!:biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
Who are you replying to / what do you mean by this?

I was replying to Obolinda, not you.

Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding
No probs.

oh!
:five:
Yay - girl power. lolz. He was a creep, though!
Who was?
If you were in my classroom and you took off your shoes, you finna hear me inhaling dat cheese. I do it so nobody else has to bare the smell cause I’m a real one 💯

This arse ^
This arse ^

Yeah I agree 🙄

Latest

Trending

Trending