The Student Room Group

[secondary school] How did the lockdown affect your learning?

Scroll to see replies

Terrible. My teachers expect the same amount of productivity to be done then at school, and I just can't. I have no motivation, and I'm finding it hard to get organized. I get distracted super easily and I'm overwhelmed by the work, my assignments are piling up into mountains causing me massive stress because I'm drowning in them. My teachers have set even more work than usual. Since the start of the lockdown, my attention span has gone from tiny to non - existent. I can't focus during zoom class, because I can't concentrate on lessons through a screen and I'm falling behind because I don't know what's going on. Being at home means my mind constantly drifts during work and class. I want to get on top of things, but I can't do it. My parents will freak out if they find out I haven't been working properly, and I'm in y9 and we've started the GCSE syllabus. I'm petrified of being behind and I think I already am. My school therapist said even before school closed that I show signs of ADHD, but I'm not sure. Help....
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending