Maybe after my dissertation is done!
Original post by nathan1403
Maybe after my dissertation is done!

hahaha well its nice youre still having fun

how has your day been?
Original post by BluMoon06
hahaha well its nice youre still having fun

how has your day been?

It's been good, thank you :smile: I revised for my exams and had lots of hugs with Alex as study breaks :tongue: How about your day?
It's been good, thank you :smile: I revised for my exams and had lots of hugs with Alex as study breaks :tongue: How about your day?

no problem
ah thats nice i got hugged yesterday twice by my ex :redface: but idrm ig
well my ict coursework disappeared for about 20 minutes so i panicked but ive got it all now and uploaded it to teams *phew* my bestie got me rings and bunny ears and other than that it was good
no problem
ah thats nice i got hugged yesterday twice by my ex :redface: but idrm ig
well my ict coursework disappeared for about 20 minutes so i panicked but ive got it all now and uploaded it to teams *phew* my bestie got me rings and bunny ears and other than that it was good

Sounds like a pretty decent day, other than maybe the hugs from your ex! I don't really know what it's like to have an ex but I imagine you might not want hugs from them :tongue:
Sounds like a pretty decent day, other than maybe the hugs from your ex! I don't really know what it's like to have an ex but I imagine you might not want hugs from them :tongue:

Remember that time you went on holiday with your ex and when you were booking the airbnb you "did not notice" there was only one bed......
Original post by nicalibres
Remember that time you went on holiday with your ex and when you were booking the airbnb you "did not notice" there was only one bed......

Oops :colondollar:

yh hes a bit weird :s-smilie:

Oops :colondollar:

ummm :creep:
ummm :creep:

For context, he's referring to last summer when Alex and I split up because of mental health issues, but we were still very good friends (who were very much in love with each other :tongue:) and we went to France together and basically acted like a couple the whole time we were there :colondollar: Holding hands, hugs in bed, saying I love you :biggrin: I think we both knew deep down that we'd get back together and then we did!!
For context, he's referring to last summer when Alex and I split up because of mental health issues, but we were still very good friends (who were very much in love with each other :tongue:) and we went to France together and basically acted like a couple the whole time we were there :colondollar: Holding hands, hugs in bed, saying I love you :biggrin: I think we both knew deep down that we'd get back together and then we did!!

I would just love to see photographs of Alex and Nathan just to see if you are as cute as your boyfriends say you are.
I know this has been requested before and you are reluctant to post photos but I thought you could say which famous people you think your boyfriends resemble so we get an idea of how cute you really are.
Original post by Anonymous
...I know this has been requested before and you are reluctant to post photos but I thought you could say which famous people you think your boyfriends resemble so we get an idea of how cute you really are.

I think everyone on the thread should say which famous person they resemble...

ah ok i werent too sure how to react lol
Original post by AnnaBananana

bahaha there is no one like me lmao
Original post by AnnaBananana

Alf Garnett
Original post by Anonymous
I would just love to see photographs of Alex and Nathan just to see if you are as cute as your boyfriends say you are.
I know this has been requested before and you are reluctant to post photos but I thought you could say which famous people you think your boyfriends resemble so we get an idea of how cute you really are.

Yeah, I don't really like the idea of putting my face out there, and I also think this thread is about how much we love each other rather than what we look like! I think Alex is the hottest guy ever but you guys might find him ugly, who knows :tongue: Tbh I'm really not that cute so you'll probably end up wondering why Alex is going out with me!

I'll have to think about famous people, no-one comes to mind just now but my brain is a bit fried from revising all day, I'll ask Alex if he can think of anyone :smile:
@nathan1403 wasn’t Timothee Chalamet mentioned at some point?

I’m feeling you with the revision. My first exam is the biggest one, 3 hours on Monday. I’ve been trying to study but moved back to London today so had to go food shopping and sort the kitchen out.

How are your exams going @josie71202 ?
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey guys, been a while since I posted here. How is everyone?

My mental health has been ups and downs (as always...) and yesterday I randomly started thinking about my ex bf who treated me like crap and now I feel like crap haha. I don't know why because I don't usually think about him all the time, but now every time I'm close to Nathan I get flashbacks to my relationship with my ex and it's not very nice... I want to enjoy my cute bf!

In other news, my mum is being a pain again... She keeps on trying to make me feel guilty for not looking after my brother.

I wish I had something happy to tell you guys. I feel like Nathan really hyped me up to you and I've just been a massive disappointment innit!

My mental health has been ups and downs (as always...) and yesterday I randomly started thinking about my ex bf who treated me like crap and now I feel like crap haha. I don't know why because I don't usually think about him all the time, but now every time I'm close to Nathan I get flashbacks to my relationship with my ex and it's not very nice... I want to enjoy my cute bf!

In other news, my mum is being a pain again... She keeps on trying to make me feel guilty for not looking after my brother.

I wish I had something happy to tell you guys. I feel like Nathan really hyped me up to you and I've just been a massive disappointment innit!

I think the only time Nathan is disappointed in you is when you are not available for cuddles and other nocturnal activities.

You have got something happy to tell us. Why not fill us in about what happened on your anniversary day out. Nathan has been too busy to do the update, but it would be nice to hear things from your point of view for a change.

Latest