The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nathan1403
Yeah it took a while but he got out of there!!!! As soon as we saw each other we had a big hug, it was sooooo good seeing him again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I said I'd missed him and he said he missed me too and we hugged some more and we both started crying :tongue: we're in the car now, on our way back home. I'm so glad he's back :h:

Awwww... So cute...
I almost tear up
Original post by josie71202
aww seeing close friends is so wholesome sometimes

Original post by AndrewPSSP
I'm really glad Alex is out of there and you're so happy. Send our love to Alex, and I hope you both enjoy the rest of the day! Slightly tearing up here....

Original post by Mosaic4
That is sweet. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Original post by Serval36
Awwww... So cute...
I almost tear up

Thanks guys :h::h:

We'd actually planned a little surprise welcome home party for Alex (just some balloons and a cake) and he loved it so much :biggrin::biggrin: Also my parents decided to give Alex the guest room, he's now welcome at our house whenever he wants and he can decorate his room and stuff!!! How sweet is that?:h:

We'd actually planned a little surprise welcome home party for Alex (just some balloons and a cake) and he loved it so much :biggrin::biggrin: Also my parents decided to give Alex the guest room, he's now welcome at our house whenever he wants and he can decorate his room and stuff!!! How sweet is that?:h:

aww that's so cute I'm glad your parents are being so thoughtful
im really bored but too lazy to do the things I need to
(edited 3 years ago)
aww that's so cute I'm glad your parents are being so thoughtful
im really bored but too lazy to do the things I need to

Ikr!!:biggrin::biggrin:

You got this! What do you have to do today?
Ikr!!:biggrin::biggrin:

You got this! What do you have to do today?

clean my room, do some Duolingo

I'm glad that your parents are taking this so nice.:h:

I think that is an amazing gesture from your parents. I bet Alex is really touched!

:party2:Welcome home Alex!

How many people cried?

Welcome home Alex, enjoy your lunch
Original post by AnnaBananana
How many people cried?

I'm guessing everyone apart fron Nathan's dad.

aww that's so nice of them 🥺🥺
As Anon#1 said, Welcome home :smile:
Awww that's so nice. 😁😁
I'm glad that your parents are taking this so nice.:h:

Me too!:h:
Original post by Mosaic4
I think that is an amazing gesture from your parents. I bet Alex is really touched!

:biggrin:
Original post by AnnaBananana
How many people cried?

Yep Mosaic was right, everyone except my dad :tongue:
Original post by AndrewPSSP
aww that's so nice of them 🥺🥺
As Anon#1 said, Welcome home :smile:

I know right!!:h:
Original post by Serenity-M
Awww that's so nice. 😁😁

Definitely :biggrin:
Thanks everyone! I'm so happy to be home - thank you for all the love and support. <33
Original post by garlic'nherbdip
Thanks everyone! I'm so happy to be home - thank you for all the love and support. <33

:hugs:Mate, honestly, that's ok - we're happy you're home and as I've said to you many times, we will continue to be here for you and to support you.

:hugs::hugs:

always here for you two
Original post by Anonymous
:hugs:Mate, honestly, that's ok - we're happy you're home and as I've said to you many times, we will continue to be here for you and to support you.

:hugs::hugs:

always here for you two

Stop it, I've already cried twice today lol.
Stop it, I've already cried twice today lol.

Was breakfast that bad?

We're all glad you're home 😁😁😁😁
I gotta feelings that tonight's gonna be a good night... :-)))

Latest

Trending

Trending