The Student Room Group

A level supplies

hey
i was just wondering if people had any advice on what revision and organisation supplies to buy for a levels. any suggestions are helpful even if its specific things! I'm doing geography, biology and chemistry if that helps at all.. :smile:
Reply 1
I have a lever arch folder for each subject and 1 ring binder to take into college so I don't have to carry all 3 folders.
as above, binders are a good shout. get a planner if the school don't give you one. buy an a4 ruled notebook with holes and margins, you'll likely find yourself using up paper very quickly. i kept pretty much all of my stationery from gcse and didn't have to buy a lot more, apart from new binders. just use a bit of common sense really to work out what you need :yep:
Original post by boringusername23
hey
i was just wondering if people had any advice on what revision and organisation supplies to buy for a levels. any suggestions are helpful even if its specific things! I'm doing geography, biology and chemistry if that helps at all.. :smile:

Hey @boringusername23!

I'd suggest getting folders for each of the subjects.
Notebooks/ A4 lined refill pads are great, I'm quite particular but I recommend getting either hole reinforcer stickers or putting paper in plastic wallets so that the pages don't get ripped!

I'd recommend getting flashcards that you can use to consolidate your information that you have learned at the end of the week for example, as this will really help you out when it comes to revising :smile:

I hope this helps!
Eloise - Official Student Rep :smile:
Reply 4
For biology, just make sure you have a calculator, a pencil and a ruler. There is about 10% maths in the exam so it's important
Defo 3 big arch folders, some file dividers, pen, pencils, highlighter, ruler, eraser and defo a scientific calculator

Quick Reply

Latest