The Student Room Group

Worst punishment you got in School?

I would say
1 afternoon detention
And 2 lunch time detention

Scroll to see replies

Phone got confiscated. They lost it. Then they realised they didn’t lose it - they gave it to my mum who had to come pick it up from school. They forgot to tell me they gave my phone to my mum. 😳🙄
i got sent out of class once, in how many years, because i laughed at the teacher's joke

will forever be my least favourite teacher
Got excluded for punching someone
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Got excluded for punching someone

Seriously?! I wasn’t expecting that from you...
Original post by 5hyl33n
Seriously?! I wasn’t expecting that from you...

Yeah I was a lot less chill back then. I was having a bad day too which didn't help.

The guy hit me first tho so he had it coming
Got a Saturday detention for... throwing an absolute wild hook at another guy's face.

Yikes. There were times I was right in resorting to extreme measures, but that actually wasn't one of them at all. Hence the detention. I had on isolated occasions done more extreme things at school than that to people, and got away with it thanks to witnesses siding with me and such things.
Original post by Arthur_Morgan
Yeah I was a lot less chill back then. I was having a bad day too which didn't help.

The guy hit me first tho so he had it coming

I’m hoping he got excluded too!
Original post by FemaleinDress
I would say
1 afternoon detention
And 2 lunch time detention

Mine is probably writing lines.

When I handed in my 100 lines of 'I must not forget to do my homework', my teacher refused to believe that my handwriting was indeed mine. I presume he thought that I had gotten someone else to do it for me the first time, as he threatened to make me write them all out again in my 'real' handwriting. He was the drama teacher so hadn't seen any of my written work, so I had to get my English teacher to verify that the lines were truly in my own handwriting. :shifty:
made a fake insta account and got inclusion
Original post by 5hyl33n
I’m hoping he got excluded too!

Nope :nah:

For him it was chalked up to ''provocation'' whereas I was told I full on assaulted him
l got in no trouble at school l was top of the class at school l never had a day of school in my life not even in the winter time and l loved the school dinners l got extra food as well l helped clear all the dinner tables in the school hall l wish l was still at school
When I was in primary school, I orchestrated a prank on a supply teacher. I got in massive trouble the next day when my actual teacher returned. Every lunch and break time for a week, I had to sit on the floor outside of the head teacher’s office. All of the teachers would walk out of the staff room next to the office and shake their heads at me. At first I was mortified because I was quite the goody two shoes, but after a couple of days I used to try and trip the teachers up as they walked passed aha.
I had to write the rules of misconduct and what we shouldn't do twice because i forgot my bloody ruler
Reply 14
I never really got in trouble at school, but once at a summer camp me and my friend stole a counselor's hat and threw it in the creek. We both were told to sit out of all activities the rest of the day and the counselor made a big scene.
I also punched a kid at that camp, yet nothing was done about it.
no golden time because two people in the class were talking so the teacher decided to punish the whole class
Yelled at by the teacher. Then made to write a letter apologising for spitting on another student.
That was bang out of order! :O
l got to sit on the teachers lap it was winter time and l got an apple as well l have never forgot that
Original post by laughinglad999
l got to sit on the teachers lap it was winter time and l got an apple as well l have never forgot that

Why? What did you do wrong for that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending