We know who you are anti borisers

I voted for Boris.
I especially love the furlough scheme.
Reply 2
Original post by Tom 2001
I voted for Boris.
I especially love the furlough scheme.

Good on ya
Boris wouldn't know the truth if it sat on him. He's a liar.
Reply 4
Original post by Reality Check
Boris wouldn't know the truth if it sat on him. He's a liar.

Your tilted to your opinion
he is trash, ive watched two of his q and a, and when he doesn't agree he just stutters and and says i disagree and makes up *******s, he literally said he doesn't agree with the fact that the UK death toll is high because someone said the gov is doing a bad job lmao
Boris talks a good talk. And that is all he does. There is no truth or substance behind what he says. He is a people pleaser. He says what people want to hear, not what they need to know.

It is just a shame that in the current climate of politics, fake news and social media, this wins over substance and people of integrity who genuinely wanting to make the world a little bit better.
(edited 3 years ago)
A cabinet

One man who left his wife whilst she was undergoing cancer treatment having got at least two other women pregnant during their marriage.
One woman who was sacked from her previous cabinet role for unauthorised meetings.
A man sacked from his previous cabinet role for leaking information.
A man who believes rape victims should carry any child if one results from the rape.
A man so out of his depth, that officials call him 'Bonnie' after Bonnie Langford's portrayal of a young girl, when he has a temper tantrum.
And about 15 others.

An alternative cabinet
A man who ran a successful internet business, and has several years knowledge of the NHS from previous cabinet experience.
A man who was successful in getting the Northern Ireland Assembly up and running, who have worked cross-party in this pandemic.
A woman who established proxy voting and proper maternity provisions in the House of Commons.
A woman who had been Northern Ireland secretary without incident and a safe pair of hands in DEFRA.
A man who worked with international institutions and celebrities towards ending rape as a weapon of war, as part of four years as Foreign Secretary.
And about 15 others.

Now which would you have? Which would have made decisions soon enough in this pandemic? Both are Tory.
He's got nice hair
Reply 9
All politicians are trash.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
All politicians are trash.

Even the members of Monster Raving Loony Party? 😲
Reply 11
Original post by AM_TSR

The only exception
Original post by AM_TSR

I thought the cat who led the party, whom I met when on holiday in Devon, was very pleasant. He enjoyed being stroked.
Original post by barnetlad
I thought the cat who led the party, whom I met when on holiday in Devon, was very pleasant. He enjoyed being stroked.

You should've got the cat's autograph
He's literally got the deaths of over 30,000 people on his hands and is all around a not very nice human being. What more is there to it than that
Reply 15
Original post by Prussianxo
He's literally got the deaths of over 30,000 people on his hands and is all around a not very nice human being. What more is there to it than that

How is it on his hands if Corby or any other of the politicians were in power they would have the same situation
Original post by Sam Paul
How is it on his hands if Corby or any other of the politicians were in power they would have the same situation

They might have done we simply don't know for certain but Corbyn has been campaigning for better funding for the NHS for years which would have put the NHS in a better situation to deal with the crisis. He also campaigned for stricter lockdown sooner which would have definitely reduced the number of deaths by looking at New Zealand as an example
Original post by Prussianxo
They might have done we simply don't know for certain but Corbyn has been campaigning for better funding for the NHS for years which would have put the NHS in a better situation to deal with the crisis. He also campaigned for stricter lockdown sooner which would have definitely reduced the number of deaths by looking at New Zealand as an example

Jeremy Hunt would have acted quicker for example. One of the scientists has said action should have been a week or two earlier.
I had a tiny blonde scrufulous teddy bear when I was little named boris as I saw he was the mayor of London and looked akin to my bear.
That's all I have to contribute to this conversation
Reply 19
Original post by Sam Paul
Your tilted to your opinion

Tilted and entitled are very different words.

Much like the words polititicians use, always the right sounding ones but never the correct ones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending