The Student Room Group

Really embarrassing accidental feel of my dad‘s thing

I was walking along with my dad and wanted to look into an interesting garden, which was behind a fence. I could have probably jumped high or whatever, but I guess I wanted to feel like a little girl again so my dad lifted me up to see.

Uh oh. I felt his genitalia under his clothes.

I felt so gross, I’m 17 year old female. Now I’ve been scarred by accident.
I have not experienced touching a male private area before in any way. Before this incident, if I got horny I could only imagine what it would be like to grind up against a man. But now that I touched my butt against my father I am so ashamed and cannot fantasise anymore.

Every time I get a bit horny and imagine something sexy, if I begin to think of a man’s downstairs area I get very turned off immediately and want to vomit. I’m afraid that if I think about it, it will lead to thoughts of my father mid w-nking and that is incest. It feels horrible and I’ve been avoiding my dad for a while- it wasn’t his fault thought.

How do I stop? What should I do? Please help 😥😭
Were you expecting your father to not have a penis ? Hmm
:puke:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Were you expecting your father to not have a penis ? Hmm

Thanks this gave me a different frame of mind

Yeah, I know, I’m overreacting right now.
I feel so bad. Why do I have to sexualise this? I will forget it soon.
I just needed to get it off my chest.

I feel so bad. Why do I have to sexualise this?

Maybe you're sexualising it because deep inside you have some sort of attraction towards him, and this is your way of coping with it by telling internet strangers how disguisting you think it is that you accidently brushed against him for half a second.
Reply 5
Maybe you're sexualising it because deep inside you have some sort of attraction towards him, and this is your way of coping with it by telling internet strangers how disguisting you think it is that you accidently brushed against him for half a second.

or maybe she just felt uncomfortable and didn't want to be in that situation lmao
Your dad has a penis. Get over it. It’s really not that deep and it’s really your own dirty mind.
Original post by Fermion.
Your dad has a penis. Get over it. It’s really not that deep and it’s really your own dirty mind.

Rude, she’s asking for advice not insults
Much to unpack here. :nothing:
Original post by Kavala
Rude, she’s asking for advice not insults

I didn’t actually insult her but whatever floats your boat :h:
Original post by Fermion.
I didn’t actually insult her but whatever floats your boat :h:

‘Really it’s your own dirty mind’ - tell me what’s not insulting about that:h:

Okay, Freud.
Original post by Kavala
‘Really it’s your own dirty mind’ - tell me what’s not insulting about that:h:

I’m literally staying a fact. I don’t see you giving any better advice apart from trying to argue with me and derail the thread - which I can’t be bothered to do at this ungodly hour.

Good to see Lucy got with the times and moved her psychiatry booth to TSR. Do you still charge only 5¢?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending