The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

A few questions about Psychology conversion at Brunel

Hey everyone,

For the psychological sciences Msc at Brunel does anyone have any info / experience on the following?

1) is the maths gcse at C requirement really strict? Will I still be okay with a D?

2) how many days are there lectures/seminars? Is it less teaching time than at undergrad?

3) impression of the course, was teaching good? Was the course material good quality?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Gingersnap14
Hey everyone,

For the psychological sciences Msc at Brunel does anyone have any info / experience on the following?

1) is the maths gcse at C requirement really strict? Will I still be okay with a D?

2) how many days are there lectures/seminars? Is it less teaching time than at undergrad?

3) impression of the course, was teaching good? Was the course material good quality?

Thanks in advance!

Hey!
I had to send my GCSE certificate over. I only heard back from Brunel after this was sent. I think it's a must.
I have emailed Admissions and the course lead for a rough number of days per week. I applied for PT study as I will be working alongside this. I'm a teacher and will need to let my school know by the end of the week! Haven't heard back from Brunel yet though.
I have heard positives about the University. However, I do not know anyone who has completed this course. I will post if I hear anything.
Good luck!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Hiya,

Just wanted to ask you if you did start the psychology conversion at Brunel and how you were finding the course? I have a place to start in January but doing the PT online course. Would love to hear some feedback. Many thanks
Hi did anyone complete this course any feedback would be great have a place offered and need to make my registration 🙈

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending