The Student Room Group

I had a fight with my boyfriend and I don't know what to do

My and my boyfriend had a pretty big argument last night. Recently I have been getting frustrated with my boyfriend as I have been asking him to help me out around the house and he won't. Whenever he asks if I can do something, I will do it for him but he won't return the favour and it makes me angry. Anyway, I only asked if he was able to take the clean laundry into the bedroom as I was hanging up the wet laundry. He looked at it and walked away, bearing in mind he walks straight past the bedroom. When I sat down to watch TV with him, I asked why he won't help me out sometimes and he told me doesn't want to do it and it's not difficult for me to just stop moaning and do it.

It's not difficult for me to do it, it would just be nice to have a break from doing the majority of the house work.

We both got so angry with eachother and he started hitting me with a plastic tape measure and it's actually left cuts on my legs from the metal part. He also threw my tablet at the wall and it's all smashed. I don't know what to do I feel like the whole thing was my fault as I could have just not said anything but I was just so frustrated!

I feel like I can't talk to him and express my feelings as he always says I'm moaning. He has mild Asperger's so I know he is different from other people. How can I tell him how I feel without things like this happening?
You're not a good match. He is selfish. Staying with this man will only fill you with resentment the longer it goes on. Take it from someone who spent far too much time in this kind of relationship.

Incidentally, my ex also had asperger's. Wonder if it's the same guy!
Reply 2
Criminal damage and assault going on, sounds like a total a*shole.
Stop dating this abusive man child. You shouldn't have to run around after your partner like they're a toddler. Is there anyone else you can live with for the rest of lockdown at least?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending