The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Application Inquiry

Hi there!

I have applied for Art and Visual Culture MA at University of Westminster for September 2020 intake on May 7, 2020.

I’m intending to apply for a scholarship and it requires me to have an offer from the university before I submit my application. The deadline of the scholarship application is due very soon.

Therefore, would it be possible for my application to be processed faster than usual?

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

Yesica
given the way you've phrased your post, i suggest you email the university directly because, in case you were unaware, posting in this subforum does not guarantee an a response from the unviersity and we cannot provide accurate advice
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Yesica
Hi there!

I have applied for Art and Visual Culture MA at University of Westminster for September 2020 intake on May 7, 2020.

I’m intending to apply for a scholarship and it requires me to have an offer from the university before I submit my application. The deadline of the scholarship application is due very soon.

Therefore, would it be possible for my application to be processed faster than usual?

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,

Yesica

Hi Yesica

I would email [email protected] with your name, UCAS ID number and course you have applied for asking for an urgent decision on your application. The deadline is 29 May so you are probably now too late to apply for a scholarship for this year.

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 3
Original post by University of Westminster
Hi Yesica

I would email [email protected] with your name, UCAS ID number and course you have applied for asking for an urgent decision on your application. The deadline is 29 May so you are probably now too late to apply for a scholarship for this year.

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Hi Kim!

Thanks for checking in. I actually have been given an unconditional offer to study Art and Visual Culture MA at the University of Westminster for September 2020 intake a couple of days ago.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and thank you so much for your response to my inquiry.

Yesica.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending