The Student Room Group

Should I go to my unconditional insurance, or my conditional firm?

So basically Im not going to be given A level grades this year because I was meant to be resitting this year as a private candidate but my school isn't confident enough in giving me a grade.

My firm have told me they will be deciding on candidates in my position themselves by giving me a zoom meeting later in june.

Both my firm and insurance are very good universities, and I like them both. Should I:

1. Take the zoom meeting and take a chance at going to my firm
2. Chill and just go to my insurance.

Either way, Im going to uni this year, im a lazy f, I dont want to revise again the quarantine has made me lazy. Im not even trolling. I could even go to my insurance, then transfer to my firm for year 2. im bored which should i do?

gonna do chemistry btw
(edited 3 years ago)
Do the zoom meeting as you may have a chance. If you don't get in then you'll automatically go to your firm.
I don't believe you can get into your insurance choice if you reject your firm, I think you'll have to go through clearing - I would check on the UCAS website to be sure.
Original post by Sophie_Nanase
Do the zoom meeting as you may have a chance. If you don't get in then you'll automatically go to your firm.
I don't believe you can get into your insurance choice if you reject your firm, I think you'll have to go through clearing - I would check on the UCAS website to be sure.

I cant reject my firm. my firm rejects me.

And also it says on my UCAS track: "Your place is confirmed at this university or college if you're NOT accepted at your firm choice"
Any other opinions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending