The Student Room Group

Controversial Opinions Please!

Any topic you like. Preferably UK based but it can be political or non-political. I don't mind what the opinion is, I'm just going to be making a YT video on it and these will be used to express my thought on them. They can be on the current government, pandemic, BGT line up, food, singers, social media, a levels, BTECs, you name it!
mothers should be expected to work as soon as every one of their kids is at least 4 years old.

if the time comes and there is a lack of people in the military, women should be conscripted just as men are.
That isn't an opinion. Give me a Brexit opinion if you like
The NHS should not be relying on donations.
More people have probably died from Mr Johnson's inaction over Covid 19, compared to if Mr Hunt had been leader, than died at the hands of Harold Shipman.
Accountability is nonexistent.
Seems like everyone's actions or behaviours is allowed to be explained away with some reason or other and people are free to get away with whatever they want.
A good, but rather old, example I'd give is between a school bully and victim when people pour on sympathy for a bully because they're going through a hard time or they're insecure and projecting their emotions onto someone else etc, and the victim is just left to get on with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending