The Student Room Group

Help please

Can anyone explain the differences between microeconomics and macroeconomic. As well as that the main objectives of government economic policies and how the government may pursue with economic objectives

I kinda get it already I feel like I just need someone else to explain so I can understand it more

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Gigglypuff96
Can anyone explain the differences between microeconomics and macroeconomic. As well as that the main objectives of government economic policies and how the government may pursue with economic objectives

I kinda get it already I feel like I just need someone else to explain so I can understand it more

Thank you :smile:

Basically, microeconomics focuses on decisions made by individuals or businesses while macroeconomics focuses on governmental or decisions made by a country.

The government objectives will thus fall under macroeconomics. The main objectives are sustainable growth, stable low inflation, productivity enhancement, and increment of job opportunities. There are various instruments (means) that the government can use to pursue these objectives as well as achieve them such as fiscal policy.

Quick Reply

Latest