The Student Room Group

I just wanna be pretty

I’m not asking for attention Cus u like can’t see me but I’m soooo FED UP of this aghhhhh

Scroll to see replies

Well if you're talking about looks, it's subjective. Some people definitely would fine you pretty anyway so don't put yourself down :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by mon166
I’m not asking for attention Cus u like can’t see me but I’m soooo FED UP of this aghhhhh

i'm pretty, and my life still sucks
Reply 3
Original post by AM_TSR
Well if you're talking about looks, it's subjective. Some people definitely would fine you pretty anyway so don't put yourself down :smile:

Spoiler

yesss I guess so, but like rah😂
Original post by mon166

Stop focusing on being pretty and start focusing on being beautiful - on the inside.
Regardless of looks, being a nice person wins every time
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.

😔😔😔
Original post by mon166

You don’t need to be pretty. Pretty is overrated. Smart, funny, kind, etc. These are the traits that the right type of people want.

Also anyone can fake being pretty nowadays.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.

Are you......?
Reply 9
Original post by Kavala
Are you......?

yes.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder :wink:
Original post by stereotypeasian
beauty is in the eye of the beholder :wink:

Hey, how are you?
Original post by mon166
I’m not asking for attention Cus u like can’t see me but I’m soooo FED UP of this

I'm sorry but welcome to reality. Honestly this I kinda feels like secondhand embarassment so didn't reply but... just don’t be pretty. You are just moaning. Do you think anyone likes the fact they look like ****. Nobody does. You suck it up - because that's life. A strong sense of entitlement in your life is going to make you take offence to anything that isn't validation of your world view. So go ahead. Rather than learning something today - shirk your responsibily to grow up.
Original post by Ciel.
yes.

Okay 😂😂😩
Reply 14
Original post by Kavala
Okay 😂😂😩

no need to be jealous. babe.
Original post by Ciel.
no need to be jealous. babe.

Aren’t you a guy tho
Reply 16
Original post by Kavala
Aren’t you a guy tho

i'm a pretty guy.
Yeah it’s something materialistic everyone wants but after you’re 30 you will age and get wrinklier and less pretty. So nobody is pretty for an infinite amount of time, it’s just a temporary materialistic thing. What you can do now to get prettier is to exercise, stay groomed etc
(edited 3 years ago)
Personality > looks

If you're kind and have a good sense of humour, then you'll make it just fine.
Original post by Ciel.
i'm a pretty guy.

🥴🙄

Quick Reply

Latest