The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Master Loan - EU student

Good morning,I have been accepted at Imperial College London for starting a MSc in Environmental Technology in October 2020. I want to apply for the Postgraduate Master Loan, and as far as I am concerned, I can start applying from the end of June 2020.I have been a resident in the UK for over 3 years now, but since I am European (with EU pre-settled status in the UK), I am aware I have to post my proof of identity documents to SFE, correct? Can I start sending them now or do I have to wait till applications are open in June?ThanksLidia
Original post by LidiaRuiz
Good morning,I have been accepted at Imperial College London for starting a MSc in Environmental Technology in October 2020. I want to apply for the Postgraduate Master Loan, and as far as I am concerned, I can start applying from the end of June 2020.I have been a resident in the UK for over 3 years now, but since I am European (with EU pre-settled status in the UK), I am aware I have to post my proof of identity documents to SFE, correct? Can I start sending them now or do I have to wait till applications are open in June?ThanksLidia

Hi Lidia, please send your original ID evidence after you have submitted the application, please don't send it before or we won't have any application to enter your ID details onto.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending