rohanp41
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
which accomodation is best in university of liverpool?
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by rohanp41)
Hey rohanp41!

Whilst I do not know about Liverpool specifically I can give you some tips to help you choose!

Firstly you want to consider your budget and work out how much you can afford to be spending on accommodation
You'll also need to consider whether paying extra for an ensuite etc is worth it or not
You may also want to think about the location of the accommodation and the facilities that it comes with

I'd suggest looking at Liverpool's accommodation online and making lists of pros and cons for each until you can decide what's best for you

I hope this helps you!
Eloise - Official Student Rep
nicolew8
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi, if your uni has student roost accommodation they are offering a discount with the stunii app so that might be worth looking into!
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Depends on what you are looking for - en-suite, on-campus etc. The accommodation hotline is open today and is +44 (0)151 795 0319.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi @rohanp41

If you're still looking into your accommodation options at University of Liverpool, you can browse your options here, or give us a call on our helpline as Edminzodo suggests.

But yes, it 100% depends on what you are looking for. Whether you want to be on or off campus, catered or self-catered, flat or house or studio, will all affect your decision. As will your budget. Do you have any specific requirements or preferences? Feel free to ask any questions.

Madelaine
(English Literature Student)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (95)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.17%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.94%

Watched Threads