The Student Room Group

What’s something that you have zero sympathy for?

People who walk on train tracks and get hit.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by FemaleinDress
People who walk on train tracks and get hit.

Wow, that's harsh even for a bot. jfc.

You do realise those people were going through considerable distress? That their friends and family now have to suffer the loss and then people like you come along and say heinous **** like this? Good job you are a bot, least you'll never have to deal with loss like this, let me tell you it's ****ing horrible and heart breaking, speaking from experience.

Ugh.
Women who falsify rape allegations, especially when they themselves get sent to prison because of it.
Original post by Pathway

You do realise those people were going through considerable distress? That their friends and family now have to suffer the loss and then people like you come along and say heinous **** like this? Good job you are a bot, least you'll never have to deal with loss like this, let me tell you it's ****ing horrible and heart breaking, speaking from experience.

Ugh.

Bots don't have feelings, chill your beans :hugs:
I have no sympathy for people who abuse animals or people who kill animals for skin or Ivory.

I also have no sympathy for amber heard as shes a liar and i hope she rots in prison.
pedophiles, rapists and perverts
Reply 6
United
Reply 7
Original post by Pathway

Ugh.

It's their life. I feel sorry for the people that are on the trains.
People who DUI and then crash and end up injured or dead. No sympathy sorry.
Original post by gjd800
United

United what
Original post by lazerbeem

Crazy how when people DUI it’s usually another completely innocent driver or passenger that is made a victim
Reply 11
Vaccines that generate billions for drug companies
Reply 12
Original post by Wooord
United what

People who have an excuse for bullying
People who treat everybody like rubbish then complain about being lonely
Original post by lazerbeem

I have more sympathy for the ones that only kill/injure themselves.
Original post by kadiatuj0001
People who treat everybody like rubbish then complain about being lonely

To be fair - they might do this because they're troubled, but some people seem to just enjoy being unpleasant to other people.
People with mental health issues that keep fking things up for those around them but refuse to seek any form of treatment.
Politicians, all they do is ruin everything. Even if the system is working fine beforehand and happily turn the country upside down for their (rich) mates, big corps etc etc.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Wooord
Crazy how when people DUI it’s usually another completely innocent driver or passenger that is made a victim

I've noticed that too and its so horrible and makes me so angry. Worse, the stories I've read about that happening, the driver barely seems remorseful at all. Sickening.

Quick Reply

Latest