The Student Room Group

Other ways to verify an NUS card

I've been told that my school email is a business account so I can't receive emails on it but I need to receive an email to verify my NUS card. I don't know what to do :frown: Is there any other way to verify my account? :frown:
Original post by sgarrickkk
I've been told that my school email is a business account so I can't receive emails on it but I need to receive an email to verify my NUS card. I don't know what to do :frown: Is there any other way to verify my account? :frown:

You need a personal email. Try explaining to NUS over the phone and see if they will accept another form of verification i.e a letter from the school.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
You need a personal email. Try explaining to NUS over the phone and see if they will accept another form of verification i.e a letter from the school.

Yeah after a very long email thread they gave me a voucher code after I sent them my 6th form acceptance letter thank you!
Original post by sgarrickkk
Yeah after a very long email thread they gave me a voucher code after I sent them my 6th form acceptance letter thank you!

Generally they arent very strict and need the money, so the fact anyone will persevere means they are legitimate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending