The Student Room Group

What to add to my E-portfolio

Hi, I'm coming to the end of year 11 and I'm in the process of planning my E-portfolio (which is basically a CV but more techy and filled with photos etc)

I was wondering if anyone has completed their E-portfolio, if so...what sort of things did you add and how much detail did you go into.

Any help would be appreciated.

Original post by Sameera2020
Hi, I'm coming to the end of year 11 and I'm in the process of planning my E-portfolio (which is basically a CV but more techy and filled with photos etc)

I was wondering if anyone has completed their E-portfolio, if so...what sort of things did you add and how much detail did you go into.

Any help would be appreciated.

Whats the portfolio for? You are looking to display quality, but also a range of techniques to show flexibility. It should be relevant for the thing you are applying for.
Original post by 999tigger
Whats the portfolio for? You are looking to display quality, but also a range of techniques to show flexibility. It should be relevant for the thing you are applying for.

It's sort of like a CV for workplaces and apprenticeships etc
It's sort of like a CV for workplaces and apprenticeships etc

Just put things in that might be interesting to show you can produce quality work, has a range of skills and techniques. Try and think what an employer might need and want you to be able to do for their organisation or the job you might be applying for. Look at job adverts and they will indicate what they want.
Just put things in that might be interesting to show you can produce quality work, has a range of skills and techniques. Try and think what an employer might need and want you to be able to do for their organisation or the job you might be applying for. Look at job adverts and they will indicate what they want.

I'll try my best to follow that. Thanks
I'll try my best to follow that. Thanks

I dont quite understand what it is, but an employer will want to see things which show your knowledge , creativity and flexibility in ways that they can pick out as being useful to their business. Make it relevant and targeted at that.
I dont quite understand what it is, but an employer will want to see things which show your knowledge , creativity and flexibility in ways that they can pick out as being useful to their business. Make it relevant and targeted at that.

I shall. Thanks for ur help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest