The Student Room Group

Guys: honest opinion flat chest

So I am a slim-ish tall girl with really tiny boobs. Like almost completely flat chested and it’s even worse when I lay down. I want guys honest opinion, none of this “the right guy will like you for you”, I want to know if you find it attractive or not and whether you’d avoid a girl like this at all costs. I don’t wear padded bras because they’re uncomfortable so it’s obvious from the start that I have a flat chest. I wouldn’t say I have a pretty face, kind of average, nothing special.

What are your thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Boobs are NOT important by themselves. It’s the whole figure of a woman I find attractive, not just a little bit.

Boobs are a nice bonus but they don’t really change how I feel about someone. The most important bit (and studies have shown this) is the face and the personality NOT the boobs you have.

Also while having no boobs isn’t ideal I find it a heck of a lot more attractive than massive weird looking ones (large implants).
I can’t speak for others but yeah, your chest size doesn't matter to me
Just having the attention of a woman is a privilege, so caring about the size of her cleavage is shallow.
I think flat chest looks good on taller girls. Think VS models.
Original post by TheStarboy
I can’t speak for others but yeah, your chest size doesn't matter to me

This.
Reply 6
Original post by angelike1
I think flat chest looks good on taller girls. Think VS models.

Thank you for your reply. I always feel like I look out of proportion because I’m tall and not petite and at least the VS models have some boobs, I hardly fill a normal bra 😔
Original post by Anonymous
So I am a slim-ish tall girl with really tiny boobs. Like almost completely flat chested and it’s even worse when I lay down. I want guys honest opinion, none of this “the right guy will like you for you”, I want to know if you find it attractive or not and whether you’d avoid a girl like this at all costs. I don’t wear padded bras because they’re uncomfortable so it’s obvious from the start that I have a flat chest. I wouldn’t say I have a pretty face, kind of average, nothing special.

What are your thoughts?

its a bit of a turn-off . a lot of guys on her are saying that it doesn't matter but almost all of my mates wouldn't give a second look to girls who are completely flat. you'd have to have a model face tbh
Thank you for your reply. I always feel like I look out of proportion because I’m tall and not petite and at least the VS models have some boobs, I hardly fill a normal bra 😔

When a guy eyes a girl, his first instinct isn't on her chest. You’re better off not worrying about others, and worry about yourself. You don't need to stand out, If guys want to be with people with boobs, that's their choice. Only means those who look past those end up with stronger relationships 😊
You can either learn to love them or get implants to make them slightly bigger.
While you might get temporary relief from reading others' opinions, how you feel about then is the most important thing.
People can tell you they find your boobs attractive till the cows come home but if you don't feel that way towards them yourself, it won't make a difference.
all of my mates wouldn't give a second look to girls who are completely flat.
:frown:
That is precisely the reason why I don't think it a good idea to ask for opinions like that on a site where you can be anon.
If you do, you need to take everything with a grain of salt.
Except my comment. You can take mine to heart :P
That is precisely the reason why I don't think it a good idea to ask for opinions like that on a site where you can be anon.

I’m the original poster and I didn’t comment this sad face. It must have been someone else
i didn’t make this post but it makes me sad that no one will like me because of how i look
Reply 14

What are your thoughts?

You’re more than what’s on your chest

Don’t let them define you or cause insecurity
Oops 😅 the problem with using the site through the phone app is IT NEVER NUMBERS THE ANONS!!
Grr. Take note tsr. Up your game. 😒

However, directly to you instead mystery anon person, take everything said on this chat with a grain of salt. There are men who like smaller boobs and men who like bigger and some who won't care. Do not put your value at your appearance because appearances change throughout life and looks fade. You need to be comfortable about how you look.
Im ugly as sh1t but I've never had a problem dating because, hey, beauty is clearly in the eye of the beholder and confidence is key.
Reply 16

What are your thoughts?

Don’t worry about it! Girls with small boobs look chic and a lot of clothes look fabulous on them.

Your overall shape is much more eyecatching to a man, especially your waist.

What are your thoughts?

Well, would you be happy with a guy who has moobs? That’s effectively what you have to ask yourself
Couldn't care less
Well, would you be happy with a guy who has moobs? That’s effectively what you have to ask yourself

How is this a comparison?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending