raisa_0097
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hello everybody
I have a problem with my student finance.I started the course in February and i applyed for the Student Finance. I send the PN1 for to them as EU student.
I has been approved for the tuittion Loan and i received a Letter with the payment Schedule.
Regarding maintanance Loan i didnt received nothing yet... i Also checked in my student account and there doesnt show me the option to Apply separatly for the maintanance.
I am very dissapointed.Do you thing that i send a wrong form to student finance ?
What i shoud to do in this case ?
Did anyone else had this problem ?

Thank you.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by raisa_0097)
Hello everybody
I have a problem with my student finance.I started the course in February and i applyed for the Student Finance. I send the PN1 for to them as EU student.
I has been approved for the tuittion Loan and i received a Letter with the payment Schedule.
Regarding maintanance Loan i didnt received nothing yet... i Also checked in my student account and there doesnt show me the option to Apply separatly for the maintanance.
I am very dissapointed.Do you thing that i send a wrong form to student finance ?

Thank you.
EU students do not get a maintenance loan unless they have been living in the UK for 5 years.
Have you?

Alternatively you can get a job of c 10-15h a week and as long as you maintain that you can receive a grant.
Or if your have a parent working in the UK then child of a migrant worker.
https://www.savethestudent.org/inter...-students.html
raisa_0097
Rep:
?
In October I will have 5 years.Since I came in the UK and working full time and I have proof of P60,payslips,tax return and everything
username4952880
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hello everybody

Thank you.
EU students don't get a maintenance loan

In October I will have 5 years.Since I came in the UK and working full time and I have proof of P60,payslips,tax return and everything
Only students who have been living permanently in the UK for at least five years prior to the start of their course will be able to apply for a Maintenance Loan.
raisa_0097
Rep:
?
If I will apply as a migrant worker I can get the maintenance?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (648)
33.52%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (820)
42.42%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.56%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed