The Student Room Group
Reply 1
keep this one,if you change it it will be hard for people to recognize you plus this one is cool and weird,penguin kid looks errmmmm can't expain the feeling :tongue:
Reply 2
habosh
cool and weird

thanks, that makes me keep the name i have now coz its weird :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Have you asked any supermods if they'll change your name for you?

I'd like to change my name from Dr_Death to Dr. Death, I didn't realise that punctuation and spaces are allowed when I registered, but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to lobby Ollie...

Oh, and I like your current name. Lil penguin kid is better as a subtitle, and can't be abbreviated like Eric Bischoff can to Eric...
Reply 4
Dr_Death
Have you asked any supermods if they'll change your name for you?

I'd like to change my name from Dr_Death to Dr. Death, I didn't realise that punctuation and spaces are allowed when I registered, but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to lobby Ollie...

surely it would take a second. especially if i pay him rep :biggrin:
Reply 5
eric bischoff
surely it would take a second. especially if i pay him rep :biggrin:

It might result in loads of people pestering the mods to get their names changed too...
Reply 6
Dr_Death
It might result in loads of people pestering the mods to get their names changed too...

well they can either say yes or no.
Reply 7
lessthanthree
Pingu > your suggestions :smile:

hmm, possibly. But the lil penguin kid fits me more. Im little, my favourite animal is a penguin. Im a kid compared to most of u on here.
Reply 8
little sounds better than 'lil'
Reply 9
eric bischoff
hmm, possibly. But the lil penguin kid fits me more. Im little, my favourite animal is a penguin. Im a kid compared to most of u on here.

Well, we can call you 'Eric' right now, as a diminuitive (Eloel!) of your username. But if you were called Lil penguin kid, what would we call you? 'Lil'? But isn't 'lil' one of the characters from Rugrats...

Idea: subscribe, and set your title to 'Little Penguin Kid'.
Reply 10
Dr_Death
Well, we can call you 'Eric' right now, as a diminuitive (Eloel!) of your username. But if you were called Lil penguin kid, what would we call you? 'Lil'? But isn't 'lil' one of the characters from Rugrats...

Idea: subscribe, and set your title to 'Little Penguin Kid'.

i dont have a credit card. If you could send a text to a server which the text cost £5 and it made you a subscriber i would do it then.
Reply 11
eric bischoff
Should i keep the name i have now or change it to Lil penguin kid? you decide! coz i can't :frown:

Go on change it, it can't get much worse anyways.
Reply 12
Leonux
little sounds better than 'lil'

If he changes his name, he won't have enough characters for little. Only lil will fit.
I dunno Eric, I actually do think your name is pretty cool. If you were a sub, lil penguin kid would be perfect as a sub-title.
Reply 13
Xenon
If he changes his name, he won't have enough characters for little. Only lil will fit.
I dunno Eric, I actually do think your name is pretty cool. If you were a sub, lil penguin kid would be perfect as a sub-title.

it is hard to get a credit card at 14 :frown:
Reply 14
Yea keep eric_bischoff, it's cool and strange. Penguin kid is a bit obviously 'random'... ggrrrr..
eric bischoff
i dont have a credit card. If you could send a text to a server which the text cost £5 and it made you a subscriber i would do it then.

Woh... good idea! :smile:
Reply 16
eric bischoff

ha! only one yr. younger than me!
Reply 17
curryADD
ha! only one yr. younger than me!

*cough* most *cough*

still, why must i be so young :frown:
tis a bit like me saying should i change my name to GG. whats the point? there isnt!
Reply 19
gossip_girl
tis a bit like me saying should i change my name to GG. whats the point? there isnt!

the fact that i dont like wrestling anymore so why keep a username i dont like.

Latest

Trending

Trending