The Student Room Group

What makes white females want to date asian men

I’m not posting this question to offend anybody.. I’m myself an asian female of Bangladeshi origin.. I’ve seen white females date, marry and even sleep with asian men of Pakistani and Bangladeshi backgrounds. It shocks me as I feel that there’s nothing special about asian men and I’m myself more attracted to white European males. Plus from experience, asian men have smaller penises than whites
So my question is, what makes White females find asian men attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Who can say, it's rather up to ones own constitution what constitutes a panty dropper.
uniqueness and curiosity is usually what attracts people to others

just like how theres a lot of men out there who have a fetish for muslims women or black women or even fat women
@Megxn0 do tell
you eat shepards pie everyday, eventually you will get sick of it and try eating an indian for supper instead.
white people especially have had their fair share of shepards pie. when it stops working for them they look elsewhere
Wow offensive question much... It's because they have good taste in men.
Something you seem to lack :wink:
Girls love chocolate 👌
Beauty’s in the pants of the beholder
Original post by Anonymous
I’m not posting this question to offend anybody.. I’m myself an asian female of Bangladeshi origin.. I’ve seen white females date, marry and even sleep with asian men of Pakistani and Bangladeshi backgrounds. It shocks me as I feel that there’s nothing special about asian men and I’m myself more attracted to white European males. Plus from experience, asian men have smaller penises than whites

obviously it depends on the person but asian men are smart, can be attractive, funny so theres many reasons
yeah a very offensive question indeed ,while I can't speak for everyone else ,I myself have a pretty decent penis size and yeah ,Asians in general and Indians in particular have a very high value system integrated in their lifestyle since childhood .we are much more considerate ,calm and supportive than others (so we look for love and relationships and not hookups ) so whatever mentality is it that you have mate ,I highly recommend you to change it for the better (that is unless you want dicks and not love for the rest of your life's ☺️)
cheers

Loving that confidence bro - you've got big d*ck energy 😂. I'm Pakistani myself and agree about the whole love thing.
Reply 9
Original post by TheCoolBro
Wow offensive question much... It's because they have good taste in men.
Something you seem to lack :wink:
Girls love chocolate 👌

How can it be offensive when I’m asian myself? I’ve had asian men too so I’m not lacking anything
How can it be offensive when I’m asian myself? I’ve had asian men too so I’m not lacking anything

Saying there's nothing special about us or that we all have small penises in an attempt to mock our masculinity is offensive. :colonhash:

Imagine if I said all brown women smell. It's offensive. (I wouldn't say that cause I love them but you get the point).
People have different tastes. You could ask why any woman ever liked Russell Brand for example. Or those who have married convicted criminals.
Reply 12
Original post by Wooord
@Megxn0 do tell

😂😂
Some stupid ****ing questions sure are asked on this website.
I think it just depends on the person. K-pop and mainstream anime probably helped.
Original post by TheCoolBro
Loving that confidence bro - you've got big d*ck energy 😂. I'm Pakistani myself and agree about the whole love thing.

yeah bro as a fact 😂😂I have more than just big **** energy ,it's totally pointless to judge an Asian ,or for that fact anyone .and yeah that love thing is true all over Asia and most of the parts of Africa.

Asian men don't have smaller privates. Don't confuse fact with opinion. To answer your question, it is a matter of money and lifestyle. It is clear that Asians perform better on average in life than their white counterparts. This is due to motivation, commitment and entrepreneurship.
What makes anyone want to date anyone? They've probably gotten along and end up dating or sleeping with each other. It's not a big deal.
As long as they have a good jawline, hunter eyes and a short midface it should be ok. They need to be tall, have a wide frame and a decent amount of muslce. And most importantly be lightskin
i swear if another one of these "just curious", "I'm not racist or anything", "just for fun", questions about preferences come up again i'm going to cry

Latest

Trending

Trending