emmajri
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone else not got their offer results back from MMU? I applied for a foundation diploma in art and design. I had an interview in February and they said they would contact me in 3 weeks from then. It has now been almost 3 months. My deadline to accept or reject UAL is in 5 days. I completely understand that coronavirus has messed things up, I'm just wondering if anyone is in the same position.

UPDATE : I have gotten my response now
Last edited by emmajri; 1 year ago
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emmajri)
Has anyone else not got their offer results back from MMU? I applied for a foundation diploma in art and design. I had an interview in February and they said they would contact me in 3 weeks from then. It has now been almost 3 months. My deadline to accept or reject UAL is in 5 days. I completely understand that coronavirus has messed things up, I'm just wondering if anyone is in the same position.
Hi emmajri :hello:

We're sorry you've not yet heard back from us about your application. In light of the current COVID-19 outbreak, we are working through a backlog of enquiries and applications. The Admissions Team is busy processing applications and will reply to you as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience and understanding

Sophie
ElijahWilliam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emmajri)
Yes I have received my undergrad and foundation diploma.
I would recommend accepting the offer because you can always withdraw.
emmajri
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by ElijahWilliam)
Yes I have received my undergrad and foundation diploma.
I would recommend accepting the offer because you can always withdraw.
Thank you! I have gotten my offer now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed