Ask a Cardiff University Student!

Watch
ENR123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone!

I'm a 2nd year medic going into my third year this September at Cardiff Uni. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have about applying to med or studying here!
This AMA uses a tag system! You can either ask a general question or tag in one of our fantastic volunteers (listed below) if you are looking for something more specific.
ENR123 - Second year, Medicine
varshb - Current student, Medicine
---
This AMA is part of the 'Ask a University Student 2.0' initiative. If you want to find out more about other courses or universities, please check out the main list of threads:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6431108
Last edited by barror1; 1 year ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ENR123)
Hello everyone!

I'm a 2nd year medic going into my third year this September at Cardiff Uni. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have about applying to med or studying here!
Hey there, thanks so much for helping with this! :heart:

Just to let you know I've tweaked the thread title slightly to be consistent with the others in the Ask a Student Project.

Also, quick :fyi: you're best using this thread to promote blogs on other sites, not here.
MR
:ta:
ENR123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Hey there, thanks so much for helping with this! :heart:

Just to let you know I've tweaked the thread title slightly to be consistent with the others in the Ask a Student Project.

Also, quick :fyi: you're best using this thread to promote blogs on other sites, not here.
MR
:ta:
Sure I think barror1is going to add the relevant tags to this!
pa33word
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hello students of Cardiff University!
Nice to meet you here online.
I would like to ask one question about School of Computer Science and Informatics.
I heard that there are a lot of Chinese students in some postgraduate programs.
How about the School of Computer Science and Informatics? Are there also a lot of Chinese students there?
Studentfrommars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, is there anyone I can talk to about architecture at Cardiff?
merbear043
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi
i'm thinking of applying to cardiff this year, i was predicted a BBB and my requirements were ABB-BBB. However, i fear that i may not be able to meet the entry requirement. Do you think cardiff is lenient enough to offer me a space on the course? and also, how popular is the applied software engineering course.
Last edited by merbear043; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (14)
25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (35)
62.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads