The Student Room Group

HELP!!

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me predict what I could get for my gcse (as they are cancelled I think it’d be helpful to get other people’s opinion on what grades I’m likely to get)

Here are my November mock results:

Maths: 9
Eng Language: 8
Eng Literature: 7
Biology: 8
Chemistry: 8
Physics: 8
History: 9
Statistics: 9
RE: 7

Here are my March mock results:

Eng Literature: 8
Biology: 9
Physics: 9
Statistics: 8
RE: 9

Here are my Predicted grades:

Chemistry: 9
RE: 8

If anyone could act as a teacher and maybe give me a set of realistic grades (be as harsh as you want), I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Reply 1
These grades are actually decent man you will surely get 9s in almost everything
Reply 2
🙌🙌🙌
Congrats, your results are amazing. I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to achieve 9’s in all subjects :smile: x
Reply 4
Thanks. Appreciate it.
Although I'm not a teacher and this is my opinion so take this with a pinch of salt,
RE: 8
Reply 6
Thanks for the opinion!! I think it’s good to hear what other people think so I really appreciate it
Reply 7
Hey what do you learn about in RE and history because I NEED tips that will actually help me😩
Reply 8
Original post by jae jae
Hey what do you learn about in RE and history because I NEED tips that will actually help me😩

Depends. What exam boards are you on? If you’re on edexcel for both then I can definitely help
Reply 9
Original post by MrD10
Depends. What exam boards are you on? If you’re on edexcel for both then I can definitely help

Oh I do aqa but thanks anyway 😀
what grades did you get!

Quick Reply

Latest