Why do I feel like I'm ageing?

Watch this thread
Sameera2020
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Jokes aside...

I'm a 16 year old at the end of year 11 who eats well (although sometimes skips breakfast due to a lack of appetite.)

I do not smoke nor have I ever smoked a cigarette in my life and I'm not obese or have been diagnosed with any type of health issues.

Even though I have no health problems, I haven't been feeling right for a number of months now.
I've been getting the following problems nearly everyday...

- A strong headache which causes me to blackout when I stand up
- A lack of energy even when I sleep well
- Shortness of breath, worsens after movements
- A shaking leg when I sit down
- A heavy head
- Loss of appetite nearly every day
- Abdomenal pains

I'm confused as to what these could be linked to. I would have consulted an online GP but I feel like there are some intelligent people on TSR who could have some valuable ideas.

Cheers.
Last edited by Sameera2020; 2 years ago
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
If its started since lockdown it could be anxiety.
Archetypally
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
No matter how intelligent users may TSR be, it's always going to be speculation - you seriously need to consult a GP for illness this persistent.
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sameera2020)
Jokes aside...

I'm a 16 year old at the end of year 11 who eats well (although sometimes skips breakfast due to a lack of appetite.)

I do not smoke nor have I ever smoked a cigarette in my life and I'm not obese or have been diagnosed with any type of health issues.

Even though I have no health problems, I haven't been feeling right for a number of months now.

- A heavy head
- Abdomenal pains

I'm confused as to what these could be linked to. I would have consulted an online GP but I feel like there's some intelligent people on TSR who could have some valuable ideas.

Cheers.
Weird concept to grasp ---I know but every day you are ACTUALLY ageing. one day closer to death! So make everyday count
Sameera2020
Rep:
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
If its started since lockdown it could be anxiety.
It's started and has worsened a good few months before lockdown began, now it's becoming more consistent.
Sameera2020
Rep:
(Original post by Archetypally)
No matter how intelligent users may TSR be, it's always going to be speculation - you seriously need to consult a GP for illness this persistent.
I didn't want to seem dramatic so I was wondering if anyone on here had a clue about this tbh.
Sameera2020
Rep:
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
Weird concept to grasp ---I know but every day you are ACTUALLY ageing. one day closer to death! So make everyday count
Depressing reality of life🤧🤧
Last edited by Sameera2020; 2 years ago
Scotney
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Jokes aside...

- A heavy head
- Abdomenal pains

I'm confused as to what these could be linked to. I would have consulted an online GP but I feel like there are some intelligent people on TSR who could have some valuable ideas.

Cheers.
Have you had a full blood test done. Could be anemia. Definitely the first thing you need done.
Sameera2020
Rep:
I take multivitamins everyday so I shouldn't have..hopefully
Scotney
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I take multivitamins everyday so I shouldn't have..hopefully
Not true for iron deficiency.
username4910484
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Jokes aside...

- A heavy head
- Abdomenal pains

Cheers.
Don't start using Dr. TSR /Google, you will end up with dx's ranging from diabetes to heart disease. All with prognosises ranging from near instant death to slow & painful suffering.

You probably need just need to relax.
Have you had a blood test?
Last edited by username4910484; 2 years ago
Sameera2020
Rep:
(Original post by glassalice)
Don't start using Dr. TSR /Google, you will end up with dx's ranging from diabetes to heart disease.
You probably need just need a blood test.
Maybe I should actually book an online consultation 👍🏻
Sameera2020
Rep:
(Original post by glassalice)
Don't start using Dr. TSR /Google, you will end up with dx's ranging from diabetes to heart disease. All with prognosises ranging from near instant death to slow & painful suffering.

You probably need just need to relax.
Have you had a blood test?
I've not had a blood test
Theloniouss
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You should speak to a GP. Nobody on here knows what's wrong with you, and I'm fairly confident those most likely to know (the medics) aren't allowed to tell you.
username4910484
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I've not had a blood test
Go get a blood test + what ever else the GP thinks is necessary.
It is probably nothing. Relax.

If it is not nothing it is likely dietery related- blood test can confirm this.
Fermion.
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Jokes aside...

- A heavy head
- Abdomenal pains

Cheers.
I had the exact same symptoms and it turned out I was severely anaemic. You need to have a chat with your doctor about this
Sameera2020
Rep:
(Original post by Fermion.)
I had the exact same symptoms and it turned out I was severely anaemic. You need to have a chat with your doctor about this
Did you get muscle aches by any chance?
Sameera2020
Rep:
Looks like I shall chat to me doc
Fermion.
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Did you get muscle aches by any chance?
Yeah I did
Sameera2020
Rep:
Yeah I did
Hmm. Thanks for the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads