Sexual problem

Watch
George_carsisom
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Okay so my ex really like it when I fingered her bum and her getting off on it made me like doing it my favourite way to climax is to have a girls bum in my face while I finger it and finish in her mouth 69 kind of. If I got with a girl at a nightclub or another girlfriend would they think it was weird if I asked to do it.
dsteele13
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wouldn't ask right away. I would wait and see if things going in their bum would be something they would be okay with without coming out and asking (so if they don't want it you don't scare them away). With the right person, most people are open to anything!
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You would have to know the girl first talk about stuff let her know you love the look of her bum when she walks give her pats on the bum now and again just build up to stuff then take it from there some girls will be into it other girls will not be into it play fight with the girl in only a fun way and spank her bum and see what she does give her bum a little tickle bit her bum in a playing way takes things very slow see how she reacts she will still have her clothes on take it from there
username3539714
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Umm... maybe start by asking her name first and getting to know her. Then you can ask her if she's into that stuff 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (32)
29.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.26%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.63%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.48%

Watched Threads