The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
IHavePMS
I'll keep an eye out for it. Who knows. I was dismissive of the Future Sound of London until I gave them a good shot.

i have most of their stuff...i think the word is "inspired", but i never really got my head round most of it. i did enjoy the "piss take" that was we have explosive.

they didnt really seem to make any point when they turned into that amorphous androgynous "thing"
Reply 61
Toy Soldier
Ahh. Behold my cyberock. *presents*

I have it on good authority that cyberweddings are not legally binding.

Yes they are. All the cool 1337 people are doing it. You're not getting out of it now, Tommyboy.

<I do> <I do>

Harr. Mrs Toy Soldier? :cool:
Reply 62
technik
i have most of their stuff...i think the word is "inspired", but i never really got my head round most of it. i did enjoy the "piss take" that was we have explosive.

they didnt really seem to make any point when they turned into that amorphous androgynous "thing"

Inspired? I think, as with Orbital, they can try and fuse some music that doesn't sound right to me, but a lot of the time their experimentation is good. Or at least plausible. The Isness is one cool ass album.
IHavePMS
Yes they are. All the cool 1337 people are doing it. You're not getting out of it now, Tommyboy.

<I do> <I do>

Harr. Mrs Toy Soldier? :cool:

Does that mean I'm officially 1337??? c00l0rz!!!!11one!1!! And it's Mrs Soldier. Toy is my first name.

edit: wait... :mad: :frown: ugh, yes, Mrs Toy Soldier
Reply 64
Toy Soldier
Does that mean I'm officially 1337??? c00l0rz!!!!11one!1!! And it's Mrs Soldier. Toy is my first name.

edit: wait... :mad: :frown: ugh, yes, Mrs Toy Soldier

Yes, yes you are.

Mrs IHavePMS Soldier. Has a nice, kinky ring to it. LOL get it.

I blame it on your drunkenness.
Reply 65
IHavePMS
Inspired? I think, as with Orbital, they can try and fuse some music that doesn't sound right to me, but a lot of the time their experimentation is good. Or at least plausible. The Isness is one cool ass album.

i prefer dead cities
Reply 66
technik
i prefer dead cities

Can you not agree for once :mad:

OK =P
IHavePMS
Yes, yes you are.

Mrs IHavePMS Soldier. Has a nice, kinky ring to it. LOL get it.

I blame it on your drunkenness.

Kinky... ring! l0l3rz! l33t! I'm no longer drunk - I'm well on my way to being hungover. And... kinda hungry.
Reply 68
Toy Soldier
Kinky... ring! l0l3rz! l33t! I'm no longer drunk - I'm well on my way to being hungover. And... kinda hungry.

:biggrin:

Eat lots of bread, darling :eek: I have two mates who are extreme lightweights and they BOTH got drunk last night, it was hilarious. DRunk people are hilarious.
Reply 69
IHavePMS
Can you not agree for once

never!
Reply 70
technik
never!

men :mad:
Reply 71
IHavePMS
men :mad:

im different in person
I'll marry you IHavePMS!
Reply 73
HaggenDaZ
I'll marry you IHavePMS!

LOL Adam, you sure you know what you're getting yourself into?

I'm a married woman ='( :wink:
IHavePMS

Not really but suprises are good :smile:

Divorce. :tongue:
Reply 75
IHavePMS

bigamy :smile:
Reply 76
HaggenDaZ
Not really but suprises are good :smile:

Divorce. :tongue:

OH =P ok. But I expect a pretty dress with a gigantic veil to hide...everything :biggrin:
IHavePMS
OH =P ok. But I expect a pretty dress with a gigantic veil to hide...everything :biggrin:

You can have anything you want sweetie. :smile:
Reply 78
technik
bigamy :smile:

*tuts* :eek:
Reply 79
HaggenDaZ
You can have anything you want sweetie. :smile:

Awwww :redface: <3

Latest