The Student Room Group

charles university first faculty

i passed the written exam and interview and they told i got accepted although im still waiting for the official letter. i wanted to clarify if gng here is better than studying in india as im gonna give my neet examination anyways. i heard that the first year is a lot hard and many students drop out..
Reply 1
Hi, I'm a 4th year student at LF1.

The first year is challenging, and a lot of people do unfortunately drop out, but it's definitely manageable if you plan your time well and study properly. A lot of people who I know dropped out did so because they didn't take it seriously enough.

That being said, you adapt to it very quickly and it doesn't seem difficult anymore.
Reply 2
Original post by TW5897
Hi, I'm a 4th year student at LF1.

The first year is challenging, and a lot of people do unfortunately drop out, but it's definitely manageable if you plan your time well and study properly. A lot of people who I know dropped out did so because they didn't take it seriously enough.

That being said, you adapt to it very quickly and it doesn't seem difficult anymore.

how's life living there? do a lot of people speak English? I have no experience with Czech language and it seems daunting
Reply 3
Original post by lena.t98
how's life living there? do a lot of people speak English? I have no experience with Czech language and it seems daunting

Life is really nice here, you get everything you expect from a big, urban city. The nightlife is particularly great imo. The younger people do speak English but the older generation doesn't often, and if they can, they'd rather not. But generally it's enough to get by.
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending