The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Is Uni of Birmingham prestigious for PHYSICS?

Like on the level of warwick. I know it shouldn't matter but I can't help but worry :frown:
Yes it is, Not sure why Warwick would be any more prestigious than other unis? They are level pegging in the rankings pretty much. Birmingham is more of a busier city but that's about it
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Bump
The words “prestigious” and “Birmingham” just don’t match. Does not compute.
You know what your problem is. You just have to acknowledge and accept it.

Your complex will just get worse if you keep letting yourself seek affirmation from others.
Reply 6
Don't bump the thread every few minutes. It's pointless and will just get the thread deleted
Go with the course content, accommodation, research facilities etc.
Reply 8
Original post by Ghostlady
Yes it is, Not sure why Warwick would be any more prestigious than other unis? They are level pegging in the rankings pretty much. Birmingham is more of a busier city but that's about it

Ok thanks

Original post by Quick-use
You know what your problem is. You just have to acknowledge and accept it.

Your complex will just get worse if you keep letting yourself seek affirmation from others.

No I mean prestigious in terms of what employers think. Should have made that clear.

Original post by Drewski
Don't bump the thread every few minutes. It's pointless and will just get the thread deleted

Sorry

Original post by Anonymous
The words “prestigious” and “Birmingham” just don’t match. Does not compute.

I mean specifically for physics. I know it's meh for everything else except maybe medicine and dentistry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending