Do you remember your nightmares?

Watch
LarissaNell
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I remember quite a few nightmares. Even have dreamt them multiple times. I remember when I was 6/7, I absolutely loved Harry Potter but wasn’t a fan of the dementors. So I had a dream that everyone disappeared and I was the only one left, everywhere was dark but it was still my home town. There were dementors everywhere so I stayed in my house but was running out of food and there’s a KFC down the road. Then I just remember getting there but the dementors were coming so, back then there was a KFC sign on a pole that was a massive KFC cup. I quickly hid in there, with all the dementors flying around me and then I don’t remember anything else. (Bear in mind I’ve had worse nightmares, this is just one of the earliest ones I remember)
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yeah, I remember the vast majority of my nightmares and they're normally trauma-related for me.
username5027880
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yes I remember alot of my nightmares, but quite often wish I didn't.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Not often.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yes, perks of chronic nightmares. One day I hope they will go away but unfortunately I dont see that time being anywhere in the near future
NA_03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I remember my nightmares all the time and it sukks😭😢
JazItUp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
A few but not most of them. I remember one where I was getting chased by an assassin. It was nerve racking but also quite entertaining
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No, thankfully.
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pathway)
Yeah, I remember the vast majority of my nightmares and they're normally trauma-related for me.
I have a few trauma related ones too, literally had one last night
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
(Original post by Karisa96)
(Original post by Karisa96)
I wish I could forget about a lot of them
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by LarissaNell)
I have a few trauma related ones too, literally had one last night
Might be worth seeking help for them and to manage the trauma. Theoretically it should make the nightmares lessen. Sorry to hear you struggle with them for that reason. If you ever need to chat, drop me a message.
username5027880
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I wish I could forget about a lot of them
Oh yes Hun, I'm with you there. X
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
(Original post by jaz_x001)
A few but not most of them. I remember one where I was getting chased by an assassin. It was nerve racking but also quite entertaining
I’ve had a dream where Villanelle from killing Eve is chasing me. Didn’t really scare me tho, I wanted her to catch me 😂
Ensoetre
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I haven’t had a nightmare in years but I used to have a recurring one when I had persistent sleep paralysis 😂
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I remember quite a few nightmares. Even have dreamt them multiple times. I remember when I was 6/7, I absolutely loved Harry Potter but wasn’t a fan of the dementors. So I had a dream that everyone disappeared and I was the only one left, everywhere was dark but it was still my home town. There were dementors everywhere so I stayed in my house but was running out of food and there’s a KFC down the road. Then I just remember getting there but the dementors were coming so, back then there was a KFC sign on a pole that was a massive KFC cup. I quickly hid in there, with all the dementors flying around me and then I don’t remember anything else. (Bear in mind I’ve had worse nightmares, this is just one of the earliest ones I remember)
I remember a giant Pizza Hut logo in the sky above my house. That freaked me out a bit.
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pathway)
Might be worth seeking help for them and to manage the trauma. Theoretically it should make the nightmares lessen. Sorry to hear you struggle with them for that reason. If you ever need to chat, drop me a message.
That’s a good idea, thanks for the advice 😊
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I remember some of the more traumatic ones, not just the odd random ones though.
JazItUp
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’ve had a dream where Villanelle from killing Eve is chasing me. Didn’t really scare me tho, I wanted her to catch me 😂
Ahhh I love killing Eve Honestly same I'd let her catch me any day :laugh:
username4953776
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yh some of them I wish I forgot but some nightmares acc make me laugh a few months later 😂
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Ananna227x)
Yh some of them I wish I forgot but some nightmares acc make me laugh a few months later 😂
Same here 🙈🙈😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (848)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads