The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Says the guy who goes to Thailand to sleep with prostitutes...
Three words.
Inadequate. Sex. Education.

Also I know for a fact that my mum doesn't have a victim mentality. (Granted the circumstances are different)
Reply 3
Oh goodness.
Reply 4
Original post by TheStarboy
Says the guy who goes to Thailand to sleep with prostitutes...

I wasn’t given any alternative. Even hookers in Britain are from Eastern Europe mostly so there is always this theme of exploitation that is gonna be thrown around.
Original post by Agenda21
I wasn’t given any alternative. Even hookers in Britain are from Eastern Europe mostly so there is always this theme of exploitation that is gonna be thrown around.

Do you ask if those you sleep with are single mothers? And by sleeping with them, you’re providing their lifestyle? A bit hypocritical don’t you think?
Reply 6
Original post by Daveological
Three words.
Inadequate. Sex. Education.

Also I know for a fact that my mum doesn't have a victim mentality. (Granted the circumstances are different)

Inadequate sex Ed? We’ve been drowning in this stuff for 30 years.
Reply 7
Original post by TheStarboy
Do you ask if those you sleep with are single mothers? And by sleeping with them, you’re providing their lifestyle? A bit hypocritical don’t you think?

There’s no alternative. Communities are broken to the point where you can’t interact with the opposite sex cleanly without the possibility of the law book being thrown at you. The only possibility of a tawdry debacle is just to pay for it.
(edited 3 years ago)

So? My point still stands.
The Government collects your cuckold taxes to pay for it all. :toofunny:
Reply 10
Modern day public perception is that single mothers are the victims of men who take advantage etc..

In reality what is actually happening is that women are boldly having risky intercourse with unsuitable men and then are using the welfare system/feminist movement as a backup when these decisions go wrong.

How on earth can people still not master contraception after 60 years?

You seem OBSESSED with single mothers

How much topics have you made now?

get HELP.

I'm serious
Reply 11
Original post by ANM775
You seem OBSESSED with single mothers

How much topics have you made now?

get HELP.

I'm serious

Your lot are mostly the culprits.

I agree single mothers aren't victims of much aside from their own choices, but sex ed in this country is still really bad.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
I agree single mothers aren't victims of much aside from their own choices, but sex ed in this country is still really bad.

Oh for crying out loud is there even time for maths on the curriculum these days? We’re drowning in extra curricular dross. Teach morality not **** around with putting plastic on bananas.
Reply 14
Modern day public perception is that single mothers are the victims of men who take advantage etc..

In reality what is actually happening is that women are boldly having risky intercourse with unsuitable men and then are using the welfare system/feminist movement as a backup when these decisions go wrong.

How on earth can people still not master contraception after 60 years?

it's you again. man, all incels should be sectioned
Oh for crying out loud is there even time for maths on the curriculum these days? We’re drowning in extra curricular dross. Teach morality not **** around with putting plastic on bananas.

And you want less accidental pregnancies...
Reply 16
Original post by Daveological
And you want less accidental pregnancies...

You do that by asserting morality backed up by physical force. It’s the only reliable way.
You do that by asserting morality backed up by physical force. It’s the only reliable way.

Abstinence-based education followed by assault. Lovely.
We have a Prime Minister who knows all about unmarried mothers, as he created several.
Reply 19
Statistically, single mothers in the UK are most likely to have had their children while either married or in a relationship. They have become single mothers because the relationship has broken down.

Latest

Trending

Trending