choco_milk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am really confused. Schools in England can do their exams later this year. Would schools in Scotland also do the same if we are unhappy with our predicted grades? And how would the appeal process work this year?
Advertisement
username4897984
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I doubt this years exams will take place this year.
cocoxoxo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, I'm pretty sure that we won't be doing exams this year and our results will be given to us on August 4th. If you're unhappy with your results, the appeal process will be free this year, so you can appeal any of your results for free to try to see if you can get a higher grade.
Advertisement
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/93920.html

This is currently the situation but it sounds like in Scotland there will be no exams until next year (the 2021 diet).
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by choco_milk)
I am really confused. Schools in England can do their exams later this year. Would schools in Scotland also do the same if we are unhappy with our predicted grades? And how would the appeal process work this year?
No, the next opportunity to sit SQA exams will be in May 2021.
Advertisement
Kubsyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by choco_milk)
Sadly we won’t (according to SQA). Which is a shame because everybody will be appealing about their grades after receiving certificates which is gonna be a mess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.84%
Confident (30)
12.05%
Indifferent (42)
16.87%
Unsure (67)
26.91%
Worried (88)
35.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise