Mum grounded me for going to see my bf

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
My bf lives 15 mins walk from me and my mum was at work so i snuck out to see my bf because I was stupid horny cuz I hadn't seen him since lockdown started so anyway I got back and my mum was let go from work early and she screamed and yelled at me for being out and said I am grounded basically she's not letting me have my phone for a week or go out in the garden surely this is unfair? Im 16 ffs not 10, Anyone have advice how i can convince her to let me out to see my bf?
Zealousy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Corona who?
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Fair, I agree.
Follow lockdown rules like everyone else. You should know better, there is a reason why no one can leave the house right now. People haven't seen their family in months
Megxn0
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Just follow the rules, you’ll be able to see him soon. People haven’t been able to see family and friends in ages
_.Someone_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I mean, there is the whole COVID-19 situation going on, so id says its pretty fair. Suppose its a bit weird to not let you have your phone, but that's the punishment part of it, I guess.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
All my friends have gone out and hung out or seen their boyfriends not like the police can do anything there's never any around why can't my mum stop being so stuck up
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My bf lives 15 mins walk from me and my mum was at work so i snuck out to see my bf because I was stupid horny cuz I hadn't seen him since lockdown started so anyway I got back and my mum was let go from work early and she screamed and yelled at me for being out and said I am grounded basically she's not letting me have my phone for a week or go out in the garden surely this is unfair? Im 16 ffs not 10, Anyone have advice how i can convince her to let me out to see my bf?
Good - well done to your mum
username2908878
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
All my friends have gone out and hung out or seen their boyfriends not like the police can do anything there's never any around why can't my mum stop being so stuck up
Ignorant runt. You deserve whatever you get.
ALYAMAANI2.0
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Unfortunately for you mum is right. Justice has been served.
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Almost certainly a troll but kudos to the parent in this hypothetical situation.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
Just tell her you are Dominic Cummings and you needed to get some child care
osumery
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yes the police can arrest you if you're caught outside, you're not allowed to be out anyways no one is unless you're a key worker or can't work at home.
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I suggest that the OP given her views joins the Conservative Party, as they are the only group where some of them would have sympathy for her.

Nice to read of a mother who loves and cares for her daughter.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by osumery)
Yes the police can arrest you if you're caught outside, you're not allowed to be out anyways no one is unless you're a key worker or can't work at home.
This is incorrect information.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by AzureCeleste)
Fair, I agree.
Follow lockdown rules like everyone else. You should know better, there is a reason why no one can leave the house right now. People haven't seen their family in months
The lockdown rules specifically state that you can go out and see people not from your household, that is enshrined in both guidance and law.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by osumery)
Why are you making things up?
Mustafa0605
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Legally right now, you are allowed to meet one person from another household but only outdoors and while maintaining 2m+ distance.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
It's not like we are in a lockdown anyway with places still crowded tbh there's no need to be in lockdown it's all bs
999tigger
Report 5 months ago
Tell her you are married, see how she deals with that. You will then be able to move into hid bedroom and horny no more. tell her you are 16 and not 10 plus that gives you human rights and you have already talked to a lawyer. She will be quaking then and give you extra pocket money.
A Rolling Stone
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
maybe she doesn't want you giving her coronavirus?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (55)
35.95%
No (80)
52.29%
I don't know (18)
11.76%

Watched Threads