The Student Room Group

I can't stop sleeping with straight guys

I'm a gay guy but I only sleep with straight guys but this guy who I had been sleeping with his gf messaged me to stay the **** away but he keeps messaging me even thought he did tell me to go away once as he had a gf and is straight but then he changes his mind and says he wants to come round for sex, it all started over a drunken thing at a house party last month and carried on from there. Am I such a bad person that I only sleep with guys who have a gf already because I get a thrill from chasing guys like that
Reply 1
They dont seem so straight...
Don't go around messing with people's relationships.
I don’t think the issues lies with their sexuality but with the fact they’re in relationships... if his gf is texting saying go away , then she must know about it ? She should not be staying with someone who cheats... :ashamed2:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
They dont seem so straight...

There's a lot of taboo in guys about coming out as bisexual.

The statistics say around the same proportion of men and women are homosexual or bi - but far more of LGBT men are homosexual than women.

In other words, there are probably plenty of bisexual/bicurious guys who are either afraid to come out (which is a valid concern - most women are really biphobic about men who have slept with other men) or haven't had much reason to question their sexuality yet.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
There's a lot of taboo in guys about coming out as bisexual.

The statistics say around the same proportion of men and women are homosexual or bi - but far more of LGBT men are homosexual than women.

In other words, there are probably plenty of bisexual/bicurious guys who are either afraid to come out (which is a valid concern - most women are really biphobic about men who have slept with other men) or haven't had much reason to question their sexuality yet.

Pretty much.
I love sleeping with straight guys too I have had lots
you are probably also against Iran hanging gay people aswell

Latest

Trending

Trending