Report 5 months ago
I think in September in the real year, but in academic year, only some x
Last edited by Turtle28224; 5 months ago
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Not this term, even at primary level. Many parents I think will keep their children off school in any case.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I think it's a ridiculous idea especially as there are only 2 months left of this academic year. Even schools re-open most students won't come in. Some students can't even come on time to their online lessons, and they want us to come into school. :confused:
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Jimmerm78)
Will all year groups go back to school this school year
who knows they have yet re-open yet, still over a week before some years might go back

They are choosing primary school early years at first, its worth noting some reports are that young children roughly 10 and younger are very low risk and this includes extremely low risk of transmitting the virus, hence it does make sense to start with primary school children.

I suspect the summer break is approaching too fast for schools to realistically re-open more wide scale, if they don't I think teachers should be on Zoom & online platforms to provide education to students. And need to be accessible to parents & students during normal school hours via phone & email.
Last edited by mnot; 5 months ago
username5279298
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I think it's a ridiculous idea especially as there are only 2 months left of this academic year. Even schools re-open most students won't come in. Some students can't even come on time to their online lessons, and they want us to come into school. :confused:
I can imagine that most parents won't want their children to go in for 2 months :rip: also for the students who are taking exams next year, some teachers will off school so there's literally no point and if the timetable is significatly reduced, then online lessons may as well continue :dontknow:
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Roses_Dreams)
I can imagine that most parents won't want their children to go in for 2 months :rip: also for the students who are taking exams next year, some teachers will off school so there's literally no point and if the timetable is significatly reduced, then online lessons may as well continue :dontknow:
I agree! I can see some of my teachers refusing to come in - not just because it is not safe, but because some of them have been so lazy since schools have closed.
Raptor Jesus
Report 5 months ago
for secondary, i think yr10 and 12 will go back and everyone else in september
username5279298
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
I agree! I can see some of my teachers refusing to come in - not just because it is not safe, but because some of them have been so lazy since schools have closed.
Before schools closed more than half of my teachers were off, and now we have online lessons barely any even bother to post :rofl: so I agree, it's not looking too bright.
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Roses_Dreams)
Before schools closed more than half of my teachers were off, and now we have online lessons barely any even bother to post :rofl: so I agree, it's not looking too bright.
Oh no! That sounds terrible. Good luck for your studies and hope your teachers start teaching soon!
mez_merising
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
i doubt ys 8&9 will go back til january tbh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads