Unhealthy youtube obsession

Watch
nerual16
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I’m not sure how relatable this will be but from the age of 12 (I’m 16 now) whenever I watch YouTube I literally just rewatch the same youtuber or videos over and over and I can’t seem to watch any new ones. I will be trying to watch Netflix but I will easily loose attention and go straight back onto YouTube again to reapwatch the same videos I’ve watched millions of times. I’m not happy that I do it but I just can’t seem to watch new things. For example, I love dan Howell he’s my favourite youtuber but literally everyday for 5 years I spend my time online rewatching his videos and no new things. Is this really bad and how do I stop
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If it's getting into your life then you should change it. If it's just taking as much time as normal people habits take then fine. I do rewatch youtube vid a lot and there's no problem with that.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Sounds... unhealthy?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (606)
33.8%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (750)
41.83%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (357)
19.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.46%

Watched Threads