The Student Room Group

U can never get over such a breakup.

Though it is possible to find someone else, you can't replace a first love.
This is my issue and maybe I'm better off single because though it's cliché to call someone special, it's hard to find someone else who is as loving, telling and showing as the girl you wished to have married.

Because why love someone else if you gave the person before your all. It's totally unmatched.
I disagree on every level. You’re saying this now because you’re in it and your emotions are high. Once you fully move on and find the person for you you’ll look back and eat your words lol

Every one wants their first love to be their last but it’s not always realistic.
Reply 2
Youll get over it.
If you broke up, it wasnt meant to be.
Reply 3
Original post by Euphoria101
I disagree on every level. You’re saying this now because you’re in it and your emotions are high. Once you fully move on and find the person for you you’ll look back and eat your words lol

Every one wants their first love to be their last but it’s not always realistic.

I kind of led on a girl after my ex because by the time I realised this girl wasn't for me, she had caught feelings.
I'm still not ready for another relationship.
Your reply does shine some light but sometimes a girl can leave such a very deep mark on your heart.
Original post by Gujumemes
I kind of led on a girl after my ex because by the time I realised this girl wasn't for me, she had caught feelings.
I'm still not ready for another relationship.
Your reply does shine some light but sometimes a girl can leave such a very deep mark on your heart.

It leaves a very deep mark but I promise it goes away. First loves aren’t always what they’re cracked up to be. If you’ve broken up it’s for a reason!

I’m so glad that you’ve got at least some hope. It does get better!
Reply 5
Oh you can get over any girl....lol. The first love takes awhile tho.... That saying "To get over a girl, get under another one" is very true....lolz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending