The Student Room Group

Male perception of beauty

How do you handle knowing that your looks, energy (inner energy from your personality also encompasses the attraction you can retain from females) and stamina wont be seen the same way by anybody? That 60% of the females wont regard your looks with pleasure but only 30% will. I know looks isn’t everything but it’s important for me as a guy and it just gives me anxiety that some people think I m more attractive and others don’t. I feel that maybe I m sending divergent signals..?
Original post by Eccentric Goatie
How do you handle knowing that your looks, energy (inner energy from your personality also encompasses the attraction you can retain from females) and stamina wont be seen the same way by anybody? That 60% of the females wont regard your looks with pleasure but only 30% will. I know looks isn’t everything but it’s important for me as a guy and it just gives me anxiety that some people think I m more attractive and others don’t. I feel that maybe I m sending divergent signals..?

No you aren't. It depends on the woman. At least 30% of women are interested in you as a person, not your looks. Looks fade anyway with time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending