The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ID2020 is real though
So they think that they'll become the property of Bill Gates...although I personally wouldn't mind that...
If you want see human stupidity at its finest, just start reading some of the 450,000 comments on Bill Gates' most recent and rather innocuous Instagram post.
Is the vast majority of America insane?
All those opiates and anti depressants must have got to their heads.
Reply 6
Oh for goodness sake, there is simply no logic in half of the world's problems, as half of them are made up by idiots in the media.
It isn't the first instance and most certainly won't be the last
Reply 7
Original post by Neomycin
ID2020 is real though

Tracking people through a human virus though? Seems far-fetched
Reply 8
Original post by glassalice
Is the vast majority of America insane?
All those opiates and anti depressants must have got to their heads.

Unfortunately, idiocy seems slightly overrun on a global level, but I'll agree with you on how concentrated it is there
Its pretty clear a large majority of Americans are massively moronic. From the whole spiel about "freedoms" to we are the best country in the world. Pretty obvious why most countries hate them.
Original post by Malevolent
Its pretty clear a large majority of Americans are massively moronic. From the whole spiel about "freedoms" to we are the best country in the world. Pretty obvious why most countries hate them.

they do have some of the largest nuclear weapons in the world, it's best to let them dwindle in whatever bubble they have created and let it burst on it's own. :smile:
Original post by Malevolent

Donald trump has been releasing statements that are anti vaccine, anti lockdown and promising an end to the pandemic.😭😭😭 😂😂😂.
I think its time to start preying to man up in the sky.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by glassalice
Donald trump has been releasing statements that are anti vaccine, anti lockdown and promising an end to the pandemic.😭😭😂

Didn't he take that drug that has increased his mortality too? XD
I can't believe people actually believe that this article is true.
As someone who considers myself a Republican neocon, ugh.
Original post by JustGameIn

In some respects, yes. But you would be surprised what research studies do actually say about these things. You have to have met these people to believe how ludicrous they actually are.
Reply 16

You think BI is simply fibbing about this?
Original post by Napp
You think BI is simply fibbing about this?

Business Inside Australia is using a yahoo/yougov poll. They are known to have a very unreliable poll.
Reply 18
Business Inside Australia is using a yahoo/yougov poll. They are known to have a very unreliable poll.

Err no they arent. Yougov is known as one of the more accurate pollsters.
A poll that is conducted online for 2 days is not reliable. The sample size would be too small and people would not answer truthfully unless they answered face to face.

Quick Reply

Latest