The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL BASc questionnaire

Does anybody have any idea what the questions are? I'm planning to do the Cultures pathway, if that matters?

Also, I did the IB, with HLs in Chemistry, Math and Visual Arts. This means I won't have to take the test, since I offer a mix of arts/humanities/social science and science/maths subjects... right?
Original post by Anonymous
Does anybody have any idea what the questions are? I'm planning to do the Cultures pathway, if that matters?

Also, I did the IB, with HLs in Chemistry, Math and Visual Arts. This means I won't have to take the test, since I offer a mix of arts/humanities/social science and science/maths subjects... right?

Hey,
So I just checked the requirements to refresh my memory (I applied a few years ago) and it states 'at least one-essay based HL subject from groups 1,2, or 6' - that could mean that Visual Arts counts as an essay-based subject too however I would email to check just in case they don't consider it to be one (which would mean you might either have to take the test or get 6s in your essay-based SLs - especially if you're applying to Cultures).

As for the questionnaire it mostly focuses on why asking you to discuss why you want to study BASc since it's meant to replace the UCAS personal statement.

Hope this helps/feel free to ask any other questions!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending