The Student Room Group

year 12

I'm so anxious to go back to school. I feel like when I get back, I won't be the top of my class anymore. So far I've been doing well at school and achieving all the top grades. What if I slack and end up doing bad in my mocks? :
Your not the only one feeling like that, keep positive and just work hard and take part in some online classes that are online for anyone.
Original post by Turtle28224
Your not the only one feeling like that, keep positive and just work hard and take part in some online classes that are online for anyone.

I’ll attach the link when I find it.

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by ninja24

Your welcome ❤️. Good luck.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ninja24

37AF04D0-5B10-4146-9640-D66B4FBAFE61.jpg.jpeg
whats so special about being top in your class? will that determine what uni you want to go to? NO focus on yourself instead of trying to be top person. being top has no effect on your dreams. im top boy butdo i care if i am no!
Original post by harishpurewal12
whats so special about being top in your class? will that determine what uni you want to go to? NO focus on yourself instead of trying to be top person. being top has no effect on your dreams. im top boy butdo i care if i am no!

It makes me feel good about myself. I've worked so hard for it, I went from an below average student to the top. Also, if I carry I on being at the top it will give me some confidence that I'll do decent in my exams.
37AF04D0-5B10-4146-9640-D66B4FBAFE61.jpg.jpeg

I checked the links out yesterday. They were so helpful, thank you so much for the help. You don't understand how much you've helped me :smile: appreciate it alot!
Original post by ninja24
I checked the links out yesterday. They were so helpful, thank you so much for the help. You don't understand how much you've helped me :smile: appreciate it alot!

Your welcome, good luck
Original post by ninja24

Hey just checking how everything is going now that your back at school 🥰🥰
Hey just checking how everything is going now that your back at school 🥰🥰

It's alright man, I have exams every single week. I have a load of coursework and many things are toppling on top of each other :/ but honestly that was what I expected. How about you? Also, thank you so much for checking up on me :smile: I really appreciate it!!
Original post by ninja24
It's alright man, I have exams every single week. I have a load of coursework and many things are toppling on top of each other :/ but honestly that was what I expected. How about you? Also, thank you so much for checking up on me :smile: I really appreciate it!!

Well where do I start, I became really ill. My organs were all failing. Then I found out it was coeliac disease. Been living gf for 2 weeks now. Tried to keep up on school/coursework but honestly so hard when you are feeling rotten in agony at the hospital. Anyway, I started at uni last week, when I got discharged and felt so behind with all my work. I put in a load of revision and extra work and now I’m caught up and feeling good! Then yesterday, we were told that there had been a case of Covid so now we’re all self isolating! Nvm. Glad things are going well at your end. Exams are a nightmare but I’m actually loving the uni style life! Aww np. R u in uni? What uni r u in? Or planning to go in? Speak to you soon ❤️
Well where do I start, I became really ill. My organs were all failing. Then I found out it was coeliac disease. Been living gf for 2 weeks now. Tried to keep up on school/coursework but honestly so hard when you are feeling rotten in agony at the hospital. Anyway, I started at uni last week, when I got discharged and felt so behind with all my work. I put in a load of revision and extra work and now I’m caught up and feeling good! Then yesterday, we were told that there had been a case of Covid so now we’re all self isolating! Nvm. Glad things are going well at your end. Exams are a nightmare but I’m actually loving the uni style life! Aww np. R u in uni? What uni r u in? Or planning to go in? Speak to you soon ❤️

Hope you get better man! I'm so glad you're liking university. No I'm in year 13, I'm hoping to go to kcl or qmul to read computer science haha. Talk to you soon too thank you for being here eventhough we dont know each other loool.
Original post by ninja24
Hope you get better man! I'm so glad you're liking university. No I'm in year 13, I'm hoping to go to kcl or qmul to read computer science haha. Talk to you soon too thank you for being here eventhough we dont know each other loool.

Haha, I go to kcl It’s great! My friend does computer science there and she says it’s fantastic. It’s funny how people can make friends over student apps 😂😂. Speak soon. Btw I’m feeling fine now thankfully. 💗💗
Haha, I go to kcl It’s great! My friend does computer science there and she says it’s fantastic. It’s funny how people can make friends over student apps 😂😂. Speak soon. Btw I’m feeling fine now thankfully. 💗💗

That's amazing.. you must be very intelligent lol! (hopefully i can pull through and go to kcl too). Yeahh, thankfully you're nice though. Loads of people can be mean. So its surprising haha. Hopefully you stay well <3
Original post by ninja24
That's amazing.. you must be very intelligent lol! (hopefully i can pull through and go to kcl too). Yeahh, thankfully you're nice though. Loads of people can be mean. So its surprising haha. Hopefully you stay well <3

Hi.... not spoken in a while, how are you?
Hi.... not spoken in a while, how are you?

Hey! Just stressing over mocks right now, and I'm sick so I'm contemplating how to get revision done :frown: other than that I'm doing good. You?

Quick Reply

Latest