The Student Room Group

Feeling guilty

A couple of months ago I was eating my rice then I choked on it which wasn’t good also a few weeks before that my brother choked on a pizza in a restaurant. My brother was laughing that I choked and I told him he choked as well but he said that he choked on junk food but I choked on rice at home that is healthy so I am worse, he said clearly I am not used to healthy food and clearly he’s not used to junk food but I’m used to junk food while he’s more used to healthy food. I just feel bad now and have been wandering if my body is used to unhealthy food so that’s why I choked on rice. My brother was saying clearly he’s a healthier eater than me because he doesn’t choke on rice or anything unhealthy. I can’t stop feeling guilty.
You're still thinking about something that couldn't be any more insignificant, months after it happened. You're far too insecure. It doesn't matter and nobody cares.
Reply 2
Original post by Sparklewave
You're still thinking about something that couldn't be any more insignificant, months after it happened. You're far too insecure. It doesn't matter and nobody cares.

My brother still goes on about it
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
A couple of months ago I was eating my rice then I choked on it which wasn’t good also a few weeks before that my brother choked on a pizza in a restaurant. My brother was laughing that I choked and I told him he choked as well but he said that he choked on junk food but I choked on rice at home that is healthy so I am worse, he said clearly I am not used to healthy food and clearly he’s not used to junk food but I’m used to junk food while he’s more used to healthy food. I just feel bad now and have been wandering if my body is used to unhealthy food so that’s why I choked on rice. My brother was saying clearly he’s a healthier eater than me because he doesn’t choke on rice or anything unhealthy. I can’t stop feeling guilty.

nooo, please do not think like that. Just try eating healthier, and eat slowly- you will be fine! God Bless you
No, not at all. Just make sure your diet is well-balanced from now on for your overall health :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest