The Student Room Group

Snapchat sexting

I'm an 18yr old female and lately I've been extremely horny. I stated using omegle to sext guys and most of them ask for my snapchat. As I didn't want to give my original and real account I made a separate account only for sexting with a lot less of my private information. I've talked to a couple of people so far but I usually block them immediately after the conversation. Today I talked to this guy, well we were sexting and as usual I sent only semi-nudes(nothing with my face on) and he sent pictures nd videos of him back. At this one point, he asked me if I would send him a picture of my bare boobs and I really don't know why I did but I sent him a picture of me (again without my face and the picture was taken in my bathroom so I don't think it can be identified) and he sweet talked me and convinced me to let him take a screen****ted of my picture. He did promise to not show it to anyone but now I'm really scared. I don't want to block him as I am kind of really attracted to him. I was wondering if there is any way he can trace the picture back to me and spread it around. What should I do? Is it safer for me to block him? I'm really scared and paranoid right now and understand its completely my fault here.
Don't block him if he is any decent type of guy he will understand where your coming from and delete the pics (ask for proof as well like a screenshot and a screenrecord).

I used to send pics to guys for money when I was young on sites that I don't know if they screenshot or not. I try not to think about the worst but I do think some do have any face in it.

As long as your face isn't in it and your account has no relation to the real you, you should be fine I've made the mistake of doing it from my real account and his gf (didn't tell me) leaked them in college.

Talk to him if he doesn't understand try not to make him angry and he does get angry and threats to release them you can take legal action as he doesn't have the rights to publish them online
I am 25 years old Blonde curvy women and I am single.
I like to masturbate when I am alone in room, therefore decided to show my personal videos to earn some money.
Anyone interested to see me naked and finger myself and sexchat, can contact me on Snapchat kinky_christy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending