Sqa23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know what is the latest day someone can be withdrawn from an sqa exam this academic year
heat.her
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it’s usually around january/february after prelims
Sqa23
Rep:
?
Could Labrador99 possibly help with this 😁
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sqa23)
Does anyone know what is the latest day someone can be withdrawn from an sqa exam this academic year
You can pretty much withdraw right up to the exams - I've not tested doing it the day of/before an exam, but do know you can definitely do it as late as towards the end of April!
bamtutor
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why would you though? All exams are cancelled this year and everyone who was entered will be given a predicted grade. If that grade is lower than you hoped, you will be able to sit the exam next year.
Sqa23
Rep:
?
Thank you for your reply. Do you know if you can withdraw form an exam after it has been sent off? 🙂
bamtutor
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sqa23)
Thank you for your reply. Do you know if you can withdraw form an exam after it has been sent off? 🙂
I don't think so (although Im not au fait with SQA). for example BTEC withdrawal date was a couple of weeks ago, as Awarding organisations are now 'calculating grades'.
Last edited by bamtutor; 1 month ago
Sqa23
Rep:
?
Thank youi ask this with a matter of urgency as with results being sent soon, i need to know if i can withdraw after predictions have been sent (my centre is not replying to my emails so kinda need a definite answer)
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sqa23)
Thank youi ask this with a matter of urgency as with results being sent soon, i need to know if i can withdraw after predictions have been sent (my centre is not replying to my emails so kinda need a definite answer)
The SQA will be able to give a more definitive answer, but your centre would need to be the ones to actually request it...Why do you want to withdraw at this point though?
Kubsyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t think you won’t be able to withdraw now since friday is the deadline when centres/schools submit our predicted grades to SQA and it would be pointless right now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (24)
8.92%
Confident (32)
11.9%
Indifferent (46)
17.1%
Unsure (70)
26.02%
Worried (97)
36.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise