Trust737
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by shortguy)
no I haven't looked into uk clinical rotations. In regard to GMC approval, the gmc only approve universities in the uk. they don't approve unis abroad for the most part. not Harvard or anywhere else you'd look to do med. they do have a list of university they do not recognise qualifications from which Dnipro is not on. By the time we grad the uk will have introduced the UKMLA meaning international medical graduates and home graduates would have to sit that exam before they start FY1
Yeah that's why it won't make any sense to study in any Eu countries we will all end up getting the UKMLA exam. In regard to Gmc approval as long as the university credits and hours of studying matching the requirements i can't see why we should have any issues most of the doctors in the Uk practising coming from overseas.
shortguy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Trust737)
Yeah that's why it won't make any sense to study in any Eu countries we will all end up getting the UKMLA exam. In regard to Gmc approval as long as the university credits and hours of studying matching the requirements i can't see why we should have any issues most of the doctors in the Uk practising coming from overseas.
Yeah. I'd still rather go to Pleven as its more established and I've come across loads of grads from Bulgaria who are practising medics on the nhs. However Dnipro seems to be where I'm heading due to finances. I'm relatively confident its a decent institution just need to message back Edmund on get the ball rolling I guess
lilav
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Liam.strat)
Yes I have applied to do dentistry for 2021! I’m doing grad level entry and really looking forward to it
Hey me too. Can you send me a private message?
HMKS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied through Medlink to medicine graduate entry and waiting for acceptance letter😌
Miri0145
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hi I've applied and am waiting for the acceptance letter - please feel free to message me! would love to make some friends before heading out
Liam.strat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve recently paid my initial deposit so just waiting for my acceptance. Anyone else doing dentistry this year?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.23%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.6%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.17%

Watched Threads