Want more information about this university?
Amonym
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don’t know which uni to choose, i will start studying architecture in september and It is the first year of arch for Lancaster so i am very uncertain. Any suggestions?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I recently decided to go to Lancaster over Durham, although it was for a Physics program. From what I've heard the professors at Lancaster are very friendly, and they offer great summer internship/research opportunities. Plus, Lancaster might just have the best accommodation in the UK, although the nightlife might not be the best. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amonym)
I don’t know which uni to choose, i will start studying architecture in september and It is the first year of arch for Lancaster so i am very uncertain. Any suggestions?
Hi Amonym,
I'm currently a student at Lancaster so let me know if you have any questions.
Obviously there's no architecture students at the moment but you can speak to students using UniBuddy from a variety of courses (there's little bios for each of them) to get a broad overview of student life here.
Don't hesitate to contact the department directly with questions as well, as they'll be happy to answer.
You can also attend online open days or online events & webinars to find out more about the university.
There's some content on the university YouTube channel made by students as well which could give you some insight.
Otherwise, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (38)
20.99%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (45)
24.86%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (29)
16.02%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (39)
21.55%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.84%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise