The Student Room Group

told my teacher 'love you'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Brutal Bee
I am afraid that isn't an option for me.

Seems like I immune too.

We need new treatments 😳
Original post by Serenity-M
Smart. 😂😂 When I go for walks I swear people think I'm talking to myself when I'm talking to my dog so idk if she'll believe that 😂
OP, maybe say your mum just said she was going shopping and you said it to her?

I am pretty sure I looked the teacher dead in the eyes as i said 'love you' as though she were my lover or something :frown:
Original post by MidgetFever
I wouldn't worry about it, she'll probably forget about it before long.
I'd accidentally called one of my lecturers Dad once, if it makes you feel any better. :lol:

And what happened? 😂
Original post by Anonymous
I am pretty sure I looked the teacher dead in the eyes as i said 'love you' as though she were my lover or something :frown:

😂😂😂 I mean.... 😂😂😂😂😂
I did this to my brownie guide leader when I was 10, and it honestly haunts me to this day. I feel your pain. I was saying goodnight at camp, and I was just so used to saying 'night, love you' to my mum!
Ah at least you didn't mean it/it was an accident. And at least it was verbal so if you both want/need to, you can easily pretend it didn't happen. Whereas I made the rookie error of saying it to a uni tutor in written form, being deadly serious :rolleyes:

Like others have said, she may not have even heard it (and has possibly had other students do that by accident in the past), so try not to overthink it, OP :console:
Original post by Anonymous
I had an online chat with my lecturer about my essay and as we were logging off my mind went blank and I said 'love you'
needless to say, she hung up quickly probably out of fear.
HELP
she said “😳👂❌”
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Ah at least you didn't mean it/it was an accident. And at least it was verbal so if you both want/need to, you can easily pretend it didn't happen. Whereas I made the rookie error of saying it to a uni tutor in written form, being deadly serious :rolleyes:

Like others have said, she may not have even heard it (and has possibly had other students do that by accident in the past), so try not to overthink it, OP :console:

aww thank you xx
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
I did this to my brownie guide leader when I was 10, and it honestly haunts me to this day. I feel your pain. I was saying goodnight at camp, and I was just so used to saying 'night, love you' to my mum!

hahaha oh nooooo x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending